Jan 24, 2016
Florida
had this saw for almost 4 years
It’s been used and abused
Dropped off buildings and thrown around like a frisbee
I keep her feed with conventional gas and oil and she keeps running
Stihl ts420!
Had to take a ts500i in today that has maybe 2 hours on it
For some reason it just won’t stay running and I can’t work on it because it’s all electronic and only 1 Stihl dealer in my whole tri county area has the computer to check it :(
That was a poor purchase by our shop manager

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Stihl makes a killer small engine. My dad has a stihl chainsaw he bought in 1989. I don't remember the model but it was one of the big ones back then. Been through who knows how many chains and lots of bars. Still starts on the 5th pull every time like clockwork

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Ordered one of these for granny so she don’t have to drag the hose around.

f9cb3d09bfb20bbcdb99102637914444.jpg

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Hate Government getting in the way of free market capatialism.. worked 69.75 hours between 5/7-5/13.. Government says I'm not allowed to work today.. since that puts me in violation of the 70hours /8 days rule..since today is the 8th day. :mad:
I was off on the 6th so no recap hours

What you can’t multitask with the second book.....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Normally just spend every day working for Amazon on their forklifts but today I got to check out Ball. Apparently they make beer cans lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Normally just spend every day working for Amazon on their forklifts but today I got to check out Ball. Apparently they make beer cans lol

i was gunna ask "how do you not have an overwhelming urge to push a tower over like dominos" but i know you semi like your job :roflmao:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
i was gunna ask "how do you not have an overwhelming urge to push a tower over like dominos" but i know you semi like your job :roflmao:

I like it way more now that I'm full time at Amazon which is a mile from my house. I do however still want to push yem over lol

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Lol I was working In a coka cola plant in Orlando couple years ago and Someone hit one and knocked over a few...
Looked the same way stacked to the ceiling:D
Was there replacing a steel column that someone else put a fork through :roflmao:
Some bad operators

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
[YOUTUBE]rTMxZxI7-SQ[/YOUTUBE]

I finally listened to Chief Brody.....

After the last couple weeks of it being like christmas every day, I gave up and asked management for a larger truck. :( I couldnt keep fighting the load every day.

Not to make the fact I need a bigger truck a negative, if you use our company for shipping, I thank you. It is very much appreciated. :)