Well there goes my chances of 9s this year

Ironworker15

Mar 28, 2023
Massachusetts
I had no idea mine was evening leaking I can’t hear it..
Damn Brendan, that sucks man. They look generic to me, I know PPE has their logo on em, and I believe Pro Fab does too. Maybe KBdiesel or one of those types? Im hoping for the best bro. I've had bellows blow out before, usually poor quality stainless, over heating and or over bending by going beyond the recommend angle.

Ironworker15

Mar 28, 2023
Massachusetts
On another note, is that the stock flex plate or one of the billet setups? Im a fan of the the billet flexplate myself and not the solid flywheel type. To me , there needs to be some flex in the setup to absorb any thrust. But , I haven't seen or heard of any issues either way, just my opinion.

Bbuchanan11

Sep 9, 2011
Sarver, PA
That’s a stock flex plate… and I agree with you on having flex… knock on wood I’m running it until it breaks. But back to the up pipe are all the cast after market manifolds different? Or would most work to replace the up pipe?

Reactions: Ironworker15

Ironworker15

Mar 28, 2023
Massachusetts
I would venture to guess yes, because I'm almost positive they all come from the same Chinese vendor. I have a set of PPE up pipes and manifolds I can measure for you if you want. Get a center to center hole dimension for me and I can check mine. Hopefully someone like Bdsankey or another vendor who sells these parts will have a more definitive answer for you though as mine aren't solid.

Reactions: Bbuchanan11

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
I have the ProFab manifolds and up pipes. I have blown out both sides in the past, I sent them in to have the bellows replaced, been great ever since. And yes the are identified with their logo on the manifolds.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
Any extended up-pipe for PPE/ProFab manifolds would work. I've had the best personal luck with Rick's up-pipes but they aren't cheap. I've beat the hell out of mine since 2017 and they haven't expanded, moved, or leaked with multiple years seeing 2000f+ during pulls.

I think they're around $650 for the pair.

Ironworker15

Mar 28, 2023
Massachusetts
After looking around a little kb diesel and even dhd manifolds look to be the same thing only mine have 2 threaded ports on each side.
Another option would be to have the bellow replaced by your fabricator. Ace Race parts sells high quality bellows , that's the only ones I use. Just make sure it's cleaned, clamped well, and back purged and shouldnt be an issue for him to do.