Looking more like a fun truck to drive :D:woott:

T43.jpg

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
And you guys wonder why I like my job so much....:D

Bri, that truck is gonna be awful slow if you're going to run it n/a, not to mention that huge exhaust leak you're gonna have. :roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
And you guys wonder why I like my job so much....:D

Bri, that truck is gonna be awful slow if you're going to run it n/a, not to mention that huge exhaust leak you're gonna have. :roflmao:

:happy2: N/A or GTFO :spit:

That 475 isn't gonna be much fun on a stock trans

OH YES IT WILL. You know how much fun I will have on the way to Mikes? MUCH. :D

I hear they rev higher when its on a stock trans

GMC did, mind as well keep the trend going :roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I guess I should tell everyone what I bought to make my own kit besides buying a more expensive kit. I took my time and Steve helped me with a lot of the parts selections for it since it's basically a replica of his S472.

Turbo comes/came from Forced Inductions, V-band outlets,
Drain and feed line kit, and driver dipstick came from Merchant Automotive
T4 Pedestal from RDL
T4 gasket and bolt/stud kit from BD Diesel
ATS A5k downpipe and clamp, ATS A5k hot side intercooler tubes, boot, clamps and O-ring.
Dmax711 (nick) made my 5" intake, and I bought a 5" intake filter for the 2nd gen dodge twin kits from Source Automotive.
Coolant block off plug from TonyB @ All Season.

I have ~2650$ in my kit so far, still need to have everything coated.

Off the top of my head that's it... both merchant kits for drain/feed lines had plugs for cam gear block off and block fittings for feed line.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I guess I should tell everyone what I bought to make my own kit besides buying a more expensive kit. I took my time and Steve helped me with a lot of the parts selections for it since it's basically a replica of his S472.

Turbo comes/came from Forced Inductions, V-band outlets,
Drain and feed line kit, and driver dipstick came from Merchant Automotive
T4 Pedestal from RDL
T4 gasket and bolt/stud kit from BD Diesel
ATS A5k downpipe and clamp, ATS A5k hot side intercooler tubes, boot, clamps and O-ring.
Dmax711 (nick) made my 5" intake, and I bought a 5" intake filter for the 2nd gen dodge twin kits from Source Automotive.

Off the top of my head that's it... both merchant kits for drain/feed lines had plugs for cam gear block off and block fittings for feed line.

It is a solid setup that can be put together pretty easily! And makes you go :woott: :woott: :woott:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Thanks Tom! :woott::woott:

Exhaust, drivers side dipstick, and airfilter showed up. UPS man keeps asking "what you doing to that truck"??? :D

IMG_0042.jpg

You ever hear of this green thing called a lawn? What do kinds do for fun play hit the rock with the stick?

Don't got time for that right now, Id rather spend money on my truck :angel:

Find a sugar momma, you get too attached to that short little truck of yours and you might go nuts.

[youtube]gXSj2Rj2oVA[/youtube]

With rain cap flapper ? :rofl:

I just cant justify cutting a hole in my hood and then not liking it :roflmao:

I vote for an aerodynamic snorkel running up one a pillar and a stack up the other one.

Those hands look familiar.

The hands or the girl?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You ever hear of this green thing called a lawn? What do kinds do for fun play hit the rock with the stick?

why would we want grass? just means that much more time to maintain it in the summer heat or winter instead of working on our toys. and dont make fun of AZ favorite past time. i won a medal in that back in highschool :roflmao:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
why would we want grass? just means that much more time to maintain it in the summer heat or winter instead of working on our toys. and dont make fun of AZ favorite past time. i won a medal in that back in highschool :roflmao:

Must have been a 9th place ribbon.