Well I guess it's time

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
the shims yall are talking about... are those to clock the pumpkin back up to close to normal angle? if so where do i buy them? also mark, please dont go rc/sb, they look funny!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
the shims yall are talking about... are those to clock the pumpkin back up to close to normal angle? if so where do i buy them? also mark, please dont go rc/sb, they look funny!

Yep:thumb: I got mine from where I used to work, but I bet you could get them from ebay, or, call DJM I bet they know where you could buy a set :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
looks good brian! post a pic of t bars dropped and the overload removed, please.
also what offset are the rims and what size tires?

good tip on rock auto I too ordered mirrors and door handles.....cheap cheap

My goal is under 5000 by spring on mine.
cant see that happening, my truck is completly gutted and its still over 5300. granted I have roll bar and heavy turbos, but you are gonna have a hard time getting under 5:(
Yep:thumb: I got mine from where I used to work, but I bet you could get them from ebay, or, call DJM I bet they know where you could buy a set :D

worst case I know cognito sells them, but you shouldnt have a issue finding them local.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Your crazy! Everyone is trying to get me to short bed mine but I don't want it to become uncontrollable at high speed drifting, not that I ever do that or anything illegal like that cough cough.

Brian, it will work nice, I did mine like that and made 3/8" steel wedge and welded it to the axle housing spring perch to tip the diff back.

I agree Mark! the long wheel base is nice for stability or what's left of it:D

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I plan on having the truck done the weekend before the AZ races, but who knows if I will actually be done or not. Still have a lot to do, and waiting on parts (turbo) is killing me :roflmao:

And for weight... totally stripped (removed front passenger seat, 1 battery, tow hooks, overloads, hitch and tailgate.... with 1/4 tank and my skinny *** in the truck it was 5750 lbs.

You are supposed to be picking me up from the airport......how is that gonna work.:confused:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I know, I still dont think it will happen. If he proves me wrong, great!

I just know how much my truck is gutted.....and its a lot!

Its at 5500 now with a full tank of fuel. So subtract 17 gallons of fuel, tailgate, seat, torsion set up, stock fuel tank, gut the dash, loose the torsion bars, 1 battery and couple other small things. I think its doable.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You are supposed to be picking me up from the airport......how is that gonna work.:confused:

Guess that means you get a limo ride :D

Brian, HOOD STACK!!!! or lets run it right out the lower right corner of the front tire. would be sweet if we could run it that way on both sides :woott:

after all, it atleast has to look cool while its falling behind the Limo. :roflmao: