Well I guess it's time

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I hear roofing crews (consisting of mostly illegals) work @ night in AZ to beat the heat... Perhaps you could wash down some 5 hour energy with a MT Dew and blare your Kesha music all through the night to get this puppy licked.:roflmao: neighbors will get over it after a few days.

On a side note, only a Brian thread could go 50 pages deep and have no discernible conclusion in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I hear roofing crews (consisting of mostly illegals) work @ night in AZ to beat the heat... Perhaps you could wash down some 5 hour energy with a MT Dew and blare your Kesha music all through the night to get this puppy licked.:roflmao: neighbors will get over it after a few days.

On a side note, only a Brian thread could go 50 pages deep and have no discernible conclusion in the foreseeable future.

:roflmao:

Ordering random gaskets/O-rings. $6 per return line bolt :eek:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Just so I am sure, I am using the stock injector hold downs with the SoCal stud kit, stock allen bolt is 38ft lbs, stud is 55 or 65ft lbs, has anyone else done this?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I think by this time next year Vinny will have 20K posts. 10K of them will be here looking stuff up for Brian.:roflmao::hug::D

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Just so I am sure, I am using the stock injector hold downs with the SoCal stud kit, stock allen bolt is 38ft lbs, stud is 55 or 65ft lbs, has anyone else done this?

Why use the stock hold downs, and have to question it?

I know I know, money, right? Be patient and wait, good thing come to those who wait, something like that:baby:

I'd hate to see something like injector hold downs come back to bite ya later:hug:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Btw, love the vids posted in this thread:roflmao::spit::D:rofl:

Funny, I needed a good laugh

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
For the life of me I can't remember if the oil pressure sensor has a o-ring or a copper washer on the rear of the oil gallery???

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Jason I was told by a reputable source that you caould do stock hold downs with SoCal injector studs, was just asking if anyone has done it since its rare to hear about it.

Thanks Jake, I was looking all over for one :roflmao: