Well I guess it's time

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Nope, mine was a CAT scale down off the I8 with a trailer on the back so its not exact numbers but its damn close. just my spare and tools in my tool box weight 265 lbs :D

Well from what I can tell thesee dam scales are pretty much like a dyno if you don't both use the same scale you can throw this numbers right out the window.Corey weighed his truck and he came in at at 6900 lightweighted.Wayne weighed in at Byron dragway and came in At 6800 at almost full weight that's a ccsb and Corey is a xcsb.so unless it's calibrated once a month I don't trust it.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well from what I can tell thesee dam scales are pretty much like a dyno if you don't both use the same scale you can throw this numbers right out the window.Corey weighed his truck and he came in at at 6900 lightweighted.Wayne weighed in at Byron dragway and came in At 6800 at almost full weight that's a ccsb and Corey is a xcsb.so unless it's calibrated once a month I don't trust it.

No i agree. i know this big bitch is over 7500lbs for sure though. although 500hp and 7500lbs does not equate to a 12.3

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
All u have to do is hit a certified scale. They are checked often and are on forsure, motor carrier and dot dont mess around. I deal with scales all the time, when we hit them.in our dump trucks there within 20lbs in most places. Fuel level plays a role

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
No workie on my phone:(

It's the M&M commercial with the brown M&M at the party and when the red M&M sees her he says "Oh, it's that kind of party" and rips his shell off and starts dancing to I'm Sexy and I Know It.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Well talked to machine shop #1 and the owner wasn't really wanting to work with me saying that it wasn't their fault and my seals wernt cut when it left their shop(yeah,right) I told him im having the heads gone over 100% again, and would atleast like a refund for headgaskets, $180~ and he finally said "ok" and that was it. It's not a full refund but it's something...