Weekend on The Edge

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
so are you gonna build it before Finals?

no it will be down till spring

X2 hate to hear it broke ,still have three weeks to get it fixed

I could could get something in it by then but not what it really needs in the long run , it will be getting a lot of parts and will be coming out stronger than ever and a lot lighter :rockon:

Sorry about that Trent, any chance you coming to Topeka?

we'll see Ken , I would love to come and watch it is going to be an awesome event .

tractor

Mar 19, 2009
Spring Creek,NV
Had a lot of fun this weekend at the drags and dyno.It was the first time drag raceing and first dyno.Met alot of nice people.
Darryl

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
anyone get any video's of trents motor letting loose? He said there were a lot of flames.

My buddy Tom got it on Video , i will post it up as soon as he uploads them on U-tube , it was most impressive i have seen so far :D

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Sounds like a fun event! Wow Trent. I am really sorry to hear about your motor troubles. I guess after its was all said and done your truck has performed above and beyond I think what anyone has expected and you have se the bar for the "budget" racer and how far we can really take the limits of these parts:thumb: Thanks again for taking my call earlier about my trans issues:hug: Ill keep you posted.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Ya congratulations to Jason hurt he took the quick diesel class an he had a 11 sec run bit let off to not break out he got 12.01:D I took second in quick diesel had 12 runs in it but becuase of not taking tire pressure down i had 50 psi an still cut a 1.860 lol an losing rail pressure from the 330ft mark on:( all in all great time Jason an his son copper Were great thanks again for the help also Darryl for the impact gun an Ryan@rkl for that little secret for some.more power :hug:

Last edited:

MuscleTruck03

Wants a turbo!! or two...
Mar 10, 2010
north ogden, ut
congrats to matt moon for taking a win in I think the 2.8 pulling class, that truck ran sweet! :coolspot: my girlfriends dad took the work stock class in his mega cab :eek: also who all was at these events thats on here?