Weekend on The Edge

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
never going to rmr again, i wouldnt go to that track if it was in my back yard, had enough of there negative attitude toward diesel trucks, and there extreme lack of being able to organize anything, they would be better off running a hot dog stand:D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
never going to rmr again, i wouldnt go to that track if it was in my back yard, had enough of there negative attitude toward diesel trucks, and there extreme lack of being able to organize anything, they would be better off running a hot dog stand:D

Come on Dmitri, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.:D

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Come on, only 3 people are going to this?

1-03-GMC
2-Trent
3-Jake (dieselmafialb7)
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
If I can make it this year..Doubt I will race, Maybe hit the sled pull since I didnt pull this year. But who knows if there is a bracket class I may have to give it a shot.

NADM Marketman

Highly Optimistic
Aug 17, 2010
KC MO
www.runNADM.com

That's why NADM rented the track for the night and running it our way! Being the West Pro Street Champion for last year you wouldn't be coming to continue the title? Got a few people coming from the West coast to compete with ya!

You know we will make it right and cash purses at the end of the nite - no waiting!

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
The only thing I have seen them enforce is a turn up tip on trucks that will smoke out the lights ? In 2009 I had 8-10 runs in roll cage teritory with out a cage and they were decent with me ?
Count me in on the pulls

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
The only thing I have seen them enforce is a turn up tip on trucks that will smoke out the lights ? In 2009 I had 8-10 runs in roll cage teritory with out a cage and they were decent with me ?
Count me in on the pulls

Can't wait to see your truck pull, that thing is sweet!

Is there a pre reg? Or can we do it when we get there?

NADM Marketman

Highly Optimistic
Aug 17, 2010
KC MO
www.runNADM.com
Count me in on the pulls

It's not up to the track, it's up to NADM since we have our own SFI techs to tech competitors in! In fact the races are run by NADM techs - huge difference!

We do use track tower, line people since they know their equipment best!

Please see our rules at www.runNADM.com - they are a free download!

And yea it's free parking at the event:thumb:

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Any others going?

01-03-GMC
2-Trent
3-Jake (dieselmafialb7)
4-Darryl (Tractor)
5-MaxPowerLB7
6-