Watch OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm sure your members will appreciate your sentiment when it leads to them getting a bad part and a customer service nightmare as many are already in.
Have fun with your rules bro. I currently post under much similar rules. The Mcrats seem to not mind. I'm no trouble maker here and I never was there. Just don't come on this board and try to flex muscle dude. If you cared about your forums reputation, you would leave now.

At this point you have your anger blinders on and are making yourself look bad IMO. He did what he had to do as a mod.

johnasara

EFI'ed
Jun 5, 2009
Middle of nowhere, NM
I'm sure your members will appreciate your sentiment when it leads to them getting a bad part and a customer service nightmare as many are already in.
Have fun with your rules bro. I currently post under much similar rules. The Mcrats seem to not mind. I'm no trouble maker here and I never was there. Just don't come on this board and try to flex muscle dude. If you cared about your forums reputation, you would leave now.

I know how people here feel about DF. I have been around here for nearly 4 years. I will take your warning into consideration. Thanks for your concern:hello:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I know how people here feel about DF. I have been around here for nearly 4 years. I will take your warning into consideration. Thanks for your concern:hello:

Fair enough. I said what I needed to say and I understand you have a job to do (although I don't agree with how it was carried out) and I'm over it.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
There are a lot of good people over on DF, with that being said it seems like it is overrun with what the vendors can do and why I left. You say I can't post stuff about non vendors etc b/c I am cutting in on their business, but why don't I get paid then to do write-ups that bring people onto the website in the first place? Where is my cut of the money?

Again, there are a lot of good people over there many that I consider friends, but when it is all about just the vendors and the group of trolls to entertain everyone else it makes it much less useful to me

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
you guys are complaining about bashing people on the forum.
But this whole thread is dedicated to bashing.
I really don't get these online forums.
I thought they were a place for people to get together and discuss ideas. any ideas not just the ideas mods and vendors want you to hear.
And I agree no one is going to enjoy being talked to disrespectfully, and I think this forum is much more civil and mature than df.

Tow Master

May 5, 2008
Pittsburgh,PA
It is extremely frustrating reading this entire thread... Fingers being pointed back and forth.. As a Staff member on duramaxforum.com I have to stick up for the site and its staff. I see people pointing fingers.. However, the people pointing fingers dont seem to have a moderator or any staff badges under there username.. Kinda strange.. Cant cut it? Don't want the bother? Anyone that is a staff member knows its very difficult. You enviably piss off friends, acquaintances, and business owners. The df is setup completely opposite of this site. Here this place it owned by 2 great people whom love this sport. DF is owned by a business. The staff and members DO NOT have a choice in this. Since its owned by a business its run like a business. If any of the voluntary staff, members or vendors get out of line we have to step in and take charge. Its extremely hard to stay neutral but thats all the staff does.

Now since a business owns our site they have superior advertising and cause us to get a lot of new members of general members. Which Im fine with that. I don't mind helping people start out and get there vehicles going. Who knows who will be on the cover of diesel power or winner of the diesel power challenge?

We have had issues and seen people from other diesel forums and diesel businesses come over and start a chit storm thread. There is no need for that? People need to get a life. If you have a true love for this sport you wouldn't be doing this. These same thread also give the staff a bad name. We need to stay neutral as well as look out for the interest of the website and its members / vendors. Im sorry if you come on and try to sell some fancy adapter made in bulk from an off site vendor and get shut down. What do you expect to happen? Pony up pay the vendor fees and the staff will stick behind you like we do the vendors now! Hell you could put the other company out of buisness! All in all I ask for the same respect I have for this forum passed onto ours. Don't forget if something or someplace discourages you you don't NEED to go there. I don't like some restaurants. That doesn't mean I degrade them and mach them. I simply don't go there. Remember we are all here for the same sport and same purpose.

Thanks Jason

Duraskank

Flippin Rides
Nov 30, 2011
Finally a DF member with some sense.

Lol don't get carried away.

There are a lot of good people over on DF, with that being said it seems like it is overrun with what the vendors can do and why I left. You say I can't post stuff about non vendors etc b/c I am cutting in on their business, but why don't I get paid then to do write-ups that bring people onto the website in the first place? Where is my cut of the money?

Again, there are a lot of good people over there many that I consider friends, but when it is all about just the vendors and the group of trolls to entertain everyone else it makes it much less useful to me

Def missed seeing your posts over there but it has gotten worse lately with the tons of younger members and whatnot. I'm finding less and less motivation to log on anywhere really cause of bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.