UPS Strikes Again

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
My bro was a supervisor there for awhile. He said with there union they had so many p.o.s. workers there, but couldn't really fired them unless they basically got in a fight or something like that. Unions are a thing of the past, all they do now is protect dumbass'. I'm sure there's some good ones out there, but all the ones I know of are basically bullshit. I blame the teamsters not ups lol

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
To be honest, this thread (and the couple others like it in the past) has really soured me on this forum. Yes, I take all this personally. It kills me that there are people in this company that just dont care, as that seems to be the attitude with a lot of people nowadays. They take no pride in a job well done...just give them their check. Sad. Nothing I can do about it except watch. Ah well, six more years till retirement, but Im honestly not sure I can make it that long with the way things are going.

Customer service has taken a back seat to the corporation grabbing as much profit as they possibly can, as fast as they can. You as a customer or shipper NO LONGER MATTER to the corporation, as long as they get your money. However, you DO still matter to your driver, but he's having a hell of a time trying to keep up good service/attention to you while the corporation screws with him about how/what/where/why to do his job.

It might not make you feel any different Tom but there is nothing UPS could do that would change my opinion of you. :hug:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I blame the teamsters not ups lol

So do I.........For my wage protection and outstanding health benefits ;)

I guess I've been lucky with UPS over the years, never had any damage...I know when prep something for shipping, I stuff it tight and use a ridiculous amount of 200MPH tape to prevent bottom blow outs...

MaxnSam

DIY
Sep 17, 2013
Henderson
UPS is all about profit, if they ship all packages undamaged, no one would buy insurance so a few damaged uninsured packages makes more people buy insurance, means more profit. Just corporate greed. MHO

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Boy people just love to tear down the big guys.

Most of ya'll are a bunch of lying SOBs if your going to come on here and get on your soap boxes about corporate greed.

Where do all of evil SOBs CEOs come from? Is there a special school you go to or what? Most of them are just like us. I screw people all the time in there minds. Do I got out of my way to do it? Most of the time NO. But it happens when you get put into a management roll. When you as big as UPS you end up screwing a lot more people.

I wonder how many times UPS has been screwed by people making false claims...

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Boy people just love to tear down the big guys.

Most of ya'll are a bunch of lying SOBs if your going to come on here and get on your soap boxes about corporate greed.

Where do all of evil SOBs CEOs come from? Is there a special school you go to or what? Most of them are just like us. I screw people all the time in there minds. Do I got out of my way to do it? Most of the time NO. But it happens when you get put into a management roll. When you as big as UPS you end up screwing a lot more people.

I wonder how many times UPS has been screwed by people making false claims...

I'll bet more then UPS has screwed! :thumb: