Twins Are Done!! Twins are awesome!!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I have a video of one of Jasons passes. Its not of his fastest pass but ill post it up in a sec. Jason that truck is going to be nasty:cool2: The twins look awesome in person and once your trans holds that power, hold the hell on! Awesome truck man and you worked really hard to get it to not only the show but were it sits now so congrats:thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNiWG2bujks

Thanks for posting the video, that was my 3rd run and the transmission just was not having it anymore. I had to peddle it all 3 runs on the 4-5 shift:( I pretty much expected that though. Time for a Re-fresh with some better parts:thumb:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
After pulling the truck off the trailer and taking it for a test spin, I realized I was only making around 28lbs of boost. I originally suspected my transmission was getting hotter and thats why my MPH droped 10MPH by my third run. My 2nd 11.9 pass was a 1.861 60' but only 117MPH, Which was 5MPH less then my first run.. Then My 3rd run that Chris posted was a 1.851 60' 112MPH and 12.2... 10MPH less... This was the culprit...

BDBOOT2.jpg

BDBOOT1.jpg

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Run a 3.5" boot over top of it between the clamps and only use 4 ply min
duct tape will help sto expansion if you can't get hose

just some tips I've had to learn the hard way... Blowing boots sucks ass!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Run a 3.5" boot over top of it between the clamps and only use 4 ply min
duct tape will help sto expansion if you can't get hose

just some tips I've had to learn the hard way... Blowing boots sucks ass!

Thanks, that gives me some ideas to try before wednesday test and tune:thumb: