Twins Are Done!! Twins are awesome!!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I'm jealous :thumb: I need that setup to what did it cost you if u don't mind me asking an looks great I need more money :(

I have been putting together bits and pieces for this set-up over the last 5 months and have kinda lost track. But I would say some were in the 6k to 7k range, all said and done, turbo's, gaskets, boots, clamps, piping, labor, shipping, wrap/blankets, etc,etc....

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Thanks man :hug: I am really hoping to have the truck ready for saturday but its definetly a long shot:( I Just got it back last night at 2 A.M. and I'm still running my old DSP-5 tuning, untill Rob gets me my new Twin tuning. Also my dual CP3's won't be here untill thursday. Will see though, maybe I will skip work friday and spend the day getting her ready for some shake down runs saturday if everything comes together. Regardless I will be there checking out the show and your show truck:D You racing??

Ill be racing for sure at etown. I had an issue with my right foot breaking some hard parts in my trans last weekend:angel: and plan to get it back and in the truck thursday night and breaking the trans in on the track friday:eek:! Cutting it close on my end as well so I hear ya on making some shakedown runs:D Im going to lebanon friday for Janetty Racing private track rental and they may have some spots left, so if you really want to get it dialed in give them a shout, get on the list and bring her over there:thumb: Either way etown is going to be awesome and your truck will draw a big crowd so be prepared:thumb:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Ill be racing for sure at etown. I had an issue with my right foot breaking some hard parts in my trans last weekend:angel: and plan to get it back and in the truck thursday night and breaking the trans in on the track friday:eek:! Cutting it close on my end as well so I hear ya on making some shakedown runs:D Im going to lebanon friday for Janetty Racing private track rental and they may have some spots left, so if you really want to get it dialed in give them a shout, get on the list and bring her over there:thumb: Either way etown is going to be awesome and your truck will draw a big crowd so be prepared:thumb:

I will see if I can get some info on the track rental friday it would be nice to get a couple local passes in to see if the truck/transmission is going to hold the new found power:rockon::D

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
long story...no longer showing up, waiting on refund then ill start looking at other kits. if i dont have to use the money to replace a few injectors

Last edited: