Twins Are Done!! Twins are awesome!!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Thanks for all the positive feed back guy's :beer I just got done removing both the 480 and the Bd 64 along with all the piping and oil lines:banghead: In a hurry I re-used a old drain gasket on my BD because I needed to get it to Ben so he could start fabbing the piping and get it done in time for E-town. well,, It leaked :( so now a couple of days before E-town I decided to fix the oil leaks, well that turned into broken up pipe bolts in the manifolds and also a colapsed oil drain tube..:mad::baby::( So after a bunch of drilling / tapping and fabricating a new drain tube for the BD I think I got the oil leaks fixed:thumb: Tomorrow after work I am tackling the dual CP's if all goes well I will be racing this saturday:happy2:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
looks good Jason , good luck at Etown maybe see you at tims event on sunday?

I would love to get back over there this year, but I already am over booked for the weekend. I plan on E-town sat, then catching the tail end of my buddies wedding saturday night and then newburgh sunday to race the truck and bikes, assuming the truck is still willing and able after saturday..:) But my plans change daily so its still a possiblility:thumb: Hows the truck running? Any 1/4 numbers with the new set up?

Chevytech122

I need NOS
Jun 2, 2009
Potsdam, NY
Wish i could have gone for a ride man but i would have had to take monday off for that to happen haha. I am trying to get a parts list for twins, im running the same BD single right now... so i may try to twin that providing i can somewhat build my engine before twins. :D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
70mph rolling burnouts are awesome:rockon: Got the truck all buttoned up today and installed Robs dual fueler race tune:coolspot: The truck is crazy fast now, literally will break the 35's loose at 70mph:eek: I have not touched the wastegate or logged anything, but it definetly runs good. I am heading out to E-town at 5:30am and hoping to get some decent passes in without to much carnage.. But I have my doubts these little firestone 265's are going to hook up well enough to do anything after seeing how easy it roosted the 35's.. Updates to follow:thumb:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
11.982 @ 121.54,,, 2.035,, 60' Transmission hates the found power :rolleyes: Truck ran pretty good and left on its own power:thumb: A little fine tuning and some love for the transmission and I think it has a low 11 pass in it..

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
11.982 @ 121.54,,, 2.035,, 60' Transmission hates the found power :rolleyes: Truck ran pretty good and left on its own power:thumb: A little fine tuning and some love for the transmission and I think it has a low 11 pass in it..

Nice:thumb:........Did anyone happen to take any videos?

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
I have a video of one of Jasons passes. Its not of his fastest pass but ill post it up in a sec. Jason that truck is going to be nasty:cool2: The twins look awesome in person and once your trans holds that power, hold the hell on! Awesome truck man and you worked really hard to get it to not only the show but were it sits now so congrats:thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNiWG2bujks

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
And some better pics of the Twin's..

twinCP3pic.jpg

TwinTurboTwinCP34.jpg

TwinTurboTwinCP3s.jpg