Twins Are Done!! Twins are awesome!!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Crappy cell phone pic,:rolleyes: But everything is still going out to be powder coated after Race/pulling season ends here in N.Y., Then it will look as good as it runs;) I now know what all the hype is about, After putting 150 miles on the truck pulling a 30' gooseneck with our other duramax onboard I was very impressed how easy the truck pulled, much smoother power, Hardley any down shifting and super quite in the cab now.:):D I cant wait to get the dual fuelers on and she what she's really got in her.:D Thanks to Ben for taking care of the piping and install:thumb: And also a thanks to Trent for answering a bunch of questions on my turbo choices and also letting me borrow your coolant tank Idea/Patent:) :hug:

twin366over480.jpg

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Glad you got it done jason glad i could help out , and ya twins really do live up to the hype , get a dual C on there and hold on tight :D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
BD S300 64 with opened up wastegates & Bullseye s480 W/race cover,,, Basically the same set up Trent started with. They drive and tow very good, definetly a good choice for a DD that tows but still haul's a$$:D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Glad you got it done jason glad i could help out , and ya twins really do live up to the hype , get a dual C on there and hold on tight :D

There in route:thumb: I am hoping to get them on and dialed in before E-town sat, but that might be wishfull thinking:) either way I will be down there this weekend and if the truck is not ready:( the 1/4 is only 30min from my house so I will definelty get some passes in before to long..;) Thanks again :beer

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Wow Jason they look sweet and congrats! Nice job Ben, very nive work. Hopefully ill get to see them in person on saturday at e-town. Cant wait to see what shes going to run:coolspot: Maybe I can trade ya a few beers from my cooler for a ride in that monster:D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Wow Jason they look sweet and congrats! Nice job Ben, very nive work. Hopefully ill get to see them in person on saturday at e-town. Cant wait to see what shes going to run:coolspot: Maybe I can trade ya a few beers from my cooler for a ride in that monster:D

Thanks man :hug: I am really hoping to have the truck ready for saturday but its definetly a long shot:( I Just got it back last night at 2 A.M. and I'm still running my old DSP-5 tuning, untill Rob gets me my new Twin tuning. Also my dual CP3's won't be here untill thursday. Will see though, maybe I will skip work friday and spend the day getting her ready for some shake down runs saturday if everything comes together. Regardless I will be there checking out the show and your show truck:D You racing??