twin cp3

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
How about u just sell me this kit for cheap and we can end this debate and I will put it on my atock bottom end. It hates me anyways ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
When you put on the duel fuelers leaving the tune alone you might see a 30hp increase. Because you are getting more fuel by holding rail pressure.

What I don't understand is why people with single CP3's have their tuning set up with so much pulse that it drops rail. Dropping rail is dropping hp. Get your shit tuned right.

Nov 4, 2012
Harrisonville Mo
When you put on the duel fuelers leaving the tune alone you might see a 30hp increase. Because you are getting more fuel by holding rail pressure.

What I don't understand is why people with single CP3's have their tuning set up with so much pulse that it drops rail. Dropping rail is dropping hp. Get your shit tuned right.

Ya you are not the only one who has told me that we will see what happens next week with it thanks for the input sir

Nov 4, 2012
Harrisonville Mo
Well got it all put on Saturday night did some driving and let me tell ya noticed a pretty big diff in low and and mid range did a few logs and everything looks pretty good holding rail didn't seem to spike bad only about 800 to 1000 higher then demanded in between shifts witch I think is ok but maybe someone could tell me if I am correct or not but install went great looks awesome under the hood