Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
You really have a lot of issue don't you. You came up with the tune sheet along with Darryl. Most of the tuners out the use the same type if not less to handle there tune info. If you think that your going to get some high dollar website for a tune sheet your nuts. And after the stunt you pulled on DF the on Df's Facebook page. Telling people you do not need to F Ing do Internet tune sales you have local that all you need. When you run your mouth like that you hurt sales.I also have a wife and child and job not sure were that plays in with the price on tea. I keep up with my part on sales I told you before I do not care to mess with Efi live sooner you get that in your head will be better. If it takes 3 people to handle Efi live sales there is a issue. My company is a performance not 100% tuning. Your a tuner so your company is 100% set around tuning and that's we're you came into the fold or should of. Go start a website get a fancy tune sheet make your self happy. But your not going to tell me what to change or do at my company.

You are supposed to be updating to a new GoDaddy website but you screwed it all up. That's not my problem, but you certainly are getting the effort from tuning out of me that you put in yourself......and that's why YOUR customers are waiting and nobody else is.

Just for everybody's info, I don't get paid by Creatures until after a tune is done and sent to the customer. It's not like I'm sitting here with a pile of money and not sending out tunes to paying customers. Darryl knows how hard I tried to keep up. I blew 8 days of vacation trying to keep up. That's not going to happen anymore.

Henry, you don't want to be told how to run your business, but I'm supposed to drop everything I'm doing to shuffle papers for you so you can profit from it? That don't sound like a real good "team" strategy to get things done to me.

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
14sjy9y.jpg

I have to say this was hilarious

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Thank you!

It's really no ones fault. I am not able to spend the time needed to tune with the system in place, and Henry is not willing to put forth an effort to change anything to make things run smoother. Darryl busted his ass to help me. He knows how hard it is to keep up. Henry don't care. He's sitting on the sidelines counting money.

On the side line your really dreaming. I paid for a new website the can not add a magical tune sheet to it the old website can not. Hell the new site is still just there not being used a waist of money. If your so darn smart built your self a website make this magical tune sheet the way you keep saying and a spread sheet and run with it more power to you. Why would a performance company not a tuning company like yourself focus on system that want. Other big name tuners in the country do not need this systems so I do not see why you are having this much of a issue. If you do not want to tune for us just say it don't hold tunes up.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
You are supposed to be updating to a new GoDaddy website but you screwed it all up. That's not my problem, but you certainly are getting the effort from tuning out of me that you put in yourself......and that's why YOUR customers are waiting and nobody else is.

Just for everybody's info, I don't get paid by Creatures until after a tune is done and sent to the customer. It's not like I'm sitting here with a pile of money and not sending out tunes to paying customers. Darryl knows how hard I tried to keep up. I blew 8 days of vacation trying to keep up. That's not going to happen anymore.

Henry, you don't want to be told how to run your business, but I'm supposed to drop everything I'm doing to shuffle papers for you so you can profit from it? That don't sound like a real good "team" strategy to get things done to me.

Your not worth the time but if you have not taken it in. The websites can not do what you want to be done. That and no other tuner has a issue with what works. Other tuners built the tune then billed right then. You invoice on 30 days that's up up to you when you get paid so don't cry about that if you want paid for each tune build then charge. Leroy is the only guy that has paid up front since he got a V2 sale. Darryl does not take money on pre tuned ECM sales do there's no money to pay you til there's a finished item to ship.

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
After talking to both parties involved, I am going to wait until Monday. If I don't have tunes by the end of the weekend than I was told things would be made right. I'll decide what to do at that point.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
On the side line your really dreaming. I paid for a new website the can not add a magical tune sheet to it the old website can not. Hell the new site is still just there not being used a waist of money. If your so darn smart built your self a website make this magical tune sheet the way you keep saying and a spread sheet and run with it more power to you. Why would a performance company not a tuning company like yourself focus on system that want. Other big name tuners in the country do not need this systems so I do not see why you are having this much of a issue. If you do not want to tune for us just say it don't hold tunes up.

I don't have a dog in this fight... but no GoDaddy website is magical! :D

Gp184

Coonass and proud!
Nov 24, 2011
Reserve, La.
Oh shit......:banghead:

Sent from my droid bionic while driving through your yard, smashing your cute little kittens.

need_a_dmax

^ Got a DMAX
May 25, 2010
Letts, Ia
the tags are epic, Bob is a hell of a tuner... that being said looks like his customer service isnt worth a shit. but then again when I bought my truck he recognized it an told me that he had tuned it and built the trans and what the trans an tune was

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
That's for sure...

Godaddy is a pain in the butt and cost out the butt. But anyway you do it they say it can not be done. Also if you go to the guys that are tuners and they have websites there site do not even have a area for this and they make there living doing tunes.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
Godaddy is a pain in the butt and cost out the butt. But anyway you do it they say it can not be done. Also if you go to the guys that are tuners and they have websites there site do not even have a area for this and they make there living doing tunes.

A simple form for the users to fill out that would submit to a database is easy and most any site could have this done.

I've said many times for folks to stay away from those prebuilt ones.

For shopping carts, it's nothing but a money pit. You can get open source professional shopping carts that function a lot better and can but customized to your liking.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
It wasnt a simple form....it was 2 pages long.

I know cause I spent hours making it a fillable PDF instead of a word doc.