ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
A simple form for the users to fill out that would submit to a database is easy and most any site could have this done.

I've said many times for folks to stay away from those prebuilt ones.

For shopping carts, it's nothing but a money pit. You can get open source professional shopping carts that function a lot better and can but customized to your liking.

It's not the shopping cart buy night at godaddy. It's the site they start to build and you have to build the rest or pay them to build what you can not. And as John said its not a simple tuner list. They said it could not be supported.

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
It's not the shopping cart buy night at godaddy. It's the site they start to build and you have to build the rest or pay them to build what you can not. And as John said its not a simple tuner list. They said it could not be supported.

Soooo what you're saying is not everyone on the internet knows everything :confused:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I'm not siding with anyone on this....

But to just give you an idea of how complex the fillable pdf is....

I spent over 8 hours on the computer making it, from wording it right to watermarks to even a digital signature.

warpspeed

Shadetree
Feb 10, 2012
Ohio
people ya gotta realize there are such issues buying from a place that is a "second job". obviously it is cheaper than anyone else but there's not much customer support or speed. however they've seemed to do a good job supporting the forum so take that in consideration next time you need a part and aren't in a hurry to get it

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
people ya gotta realize there are such issues buying from a place that is a "second job". obviously it is cheaper than anyone else but there's not much customer support

While this can be true, it don't have to be like that. The problem here is that Darryl and I can't keep up with sales and support because we are hammered with bullshit paperwork instead of doing tuning and customer support. We did it for a while, but I seen the effortless attitude of Henry at Creatures and knew he would not do anything to implement any changes. When I quit dropping everything I was doing to get his companies tunes done, it got his attention. The unfortunate part is the wait time his customers had for tuning. He didn't do anything to change, all he has done is bitch and complain about how he don't want to be so busy or have EFI Live sales run his business. Our sales volume is too high, so something has to change to make it a better customer experience. I'm in the process of making those changes. Henry can sell head gaskets for a living of that's what he wants.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Bob you are a tuner you own twisted diesel tuning that is what you do. We buy tuning from you the same as we did from Rob. The issue off buying tunes from other tuners is not a issues from other tuners as it is from you why is that. They do not need all these thing that you ask for from the reseller. And the thing that you asking for you give really no clue to the person the you know that does not mess with Efi live or any part of it. YOu wanted a online tune sheet the they can do the same as the one they download and fill out just less the download part. Then you wanted some spread sheets and crap. Thanks for showing that Nick does this that's a tuner doing this not a performance shop he is also someone that is smart with a computer like yourself same goes for yourself Mike. So it would be easie for any of you guys to do what you guys want not what someone that can not tune or do a lot on a computer with the coding. But I sell a lot more then gasket I do my part Darryl delt with the Efi live the part he wanted with you.

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Bob you are a tuner you own twisted diesel tuning that is what you do. We buy tuning from you the same as we did from Rob. The issue off buying tunes from other tuners is not a issues from other tuners as it is from you why is that. They do not need all these thing that you ask for from the reseller. And the thing that you asking for you give really no clue to the person the you know that does not mess with Efi live or any part of it. YOu wanted a online tune sheet the they can do the same as the one they download and fill out just less the download part. Then you wanted some spread sheets and crap. Thanks for showing that Nick does this that's a tuner doing this not a performance shop he is also someone that is smart with a computer like yourself same goes for yourself Mike. So it would be easie for any of you guys to do what you guys want not what someone that can not tune or do a lot on a computer with the coding. But I sell a lot more then gasket I do my part Darryl delt with the Efi live the part he wanted with you.

All the customers you told that I left you hanging can see why your customers are no longer a priority. If that's how you want to run your shop, then they can wait until I have the proper time available to write their tunes.

Darryl and I felt with more volume than any of your previous tuners, Henry. Look at your sales reports. The growth in sales had just began and we could not keep up. How did you expect it to be handled?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
This might shed some light on why you mean so much to Bobo

344w8l2.jpg

All the customers you told that I left you hanging can see why your customers are no longer a priority. If that's how you want to run your shop, then they can wait until I have the proper time available to write their tunes.

Darryl and I felt with more volume than any of your previous tuners, Henry. Look at your sales reports. The growth in sales had just began and we could not keep up. How did you expect it to be handled?

Bob after this I have been left by myself on the forums. How do I sell something that you do not want to sell answer that.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Henry, you say that darryl takes care of the efilive side of cotn, but yet you own the biz, sounds like a piss poor reason to blame your lack of custimer service on someone else. you said it yourself... I dont mess with efilive... So stop selling it. How many tuners have you gone through? Ever give it thought that tge problem might be how you serve your customers by saying its xxxx's issue? It seems there are too many loopholes in cotn.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Henry, you say that darryl takes care of the efilive side of cotn, but yet you own the biz, sounds like a piss poor reason to blame your lack of custimer service on someone else. you said it yourself... I dont mess with efilive... So stop selling it. How many tuners have you gone through? Ever give it thought that tge problem might be how you serve your customers by saying its xxxx's issue? It seems there are too many loopholes in cotn.

Never had this issue when selling Robs tunes other then He did not want to just sell tunes only to some people at the time. They could not be locked at that time so that could be understood. What Bob wants no other shop that resells tunes offers that. I can resell what I want I should of used someone better to work with looks like Nick has a website that's setup the way Bob love Darryl almost went with Nick wish he did.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I've heard and know of issues with Nick also. I do not know him personally though. I do know Bob personally and he may be a little different than most people but he is good at what he does. I'm sure that he wants most to provide a great product and one that isn't copied and sold as their own. There isn't that much info that has to change hands for him to write a great tune. Everyone would be best served if the customer is taken care of at any cost. Leave the pissing contest for you two to handle in private.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

need_a_dmax

^ Got a DMAX
May 25, 2010
Letts, Ia
I've heard and know of issues with Nick also. I do not know him personally though. I do know Bob personally and he may be a little different than most people but he is good at what he does. I'm sure that he wants most to provide a great product and one that isn't copied and sold as their own. There isn't that much info that has to change hands for him to write a great tune. Everyone would be best served if the customer is taken care of at any cost. Leave the pissing contest for you two to handle in private.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Amen