Tuff Country owners

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Well trucks done except for the crossmember. Power mysteriously went out last night and I only have a battery powered drill so I had to wait until it came back on today. Drill is charging now:D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Its out there haha. No I havent found wheels. My goddamn gear puller broke to put the torsion keys back in and now I have to go get a big c clamp to put them in. Pain in my ass.

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
and jacked it up?? haha hell no I finished everything last night and went to drill my frame mounts and after one side my battery died and the power was out so i just left it until today. just gotta put keys in put it on the ground and hook the sway bar up and torque the LCAs

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I just used a big c clamp. I ground the shaft down until it was square and then beat a 1/2" socket onto it. Gotta put the blocks in and Im done. Now need a serious alignment. Im going to have to do a minor one in my driveway just to get it to be safe to drive to les schwab. The tires both toe out and since I only have h2 wheels the spindle is realllly close to the tire on the backside.

Last edited:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Cool!, its on !

Got mine too, diff thread to follow soon.

i can say the kit is great, rides a lot better than the green keys, heavy ass skid plate too!

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
I just used a big c clamp. I ground the shaft down until it was square and then beat a 1/2" socket onto it. Gotta put the blocks in and Im done. Now need a serious alignment. Im going to have to do a minor one in my driveway just to get it to be safe to drive to les schwab. The tires both toe out and since I only have h2 wheels the spindle is realllly close to the tire on the backside.

If I remember correctly, mine was 13 turns out on the drivers side and 11 on the pass side (tie rods). Use a tape measure front and back of the tire and give yourself 1/16-1/8 toe out in the front. It will get you pretty close. I drove mine for almost a year before I aligned it.