TS outlaw 2010

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
i'm really thinking about going if i can get my front end straightened out and my tax return comes in :D

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
better get your shit together, we'll have dual low chevys and my buddys bringing his lifted LMM.

what about your cummins friends? i was talkin to the kid with the blue 12 sec single stack a month or 2 ago...he said he was thinking of coming

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
ha yea we'll have to see. I need to raise my upper control arms to get rid of my retarded camber when riding low.

idk i'll ask him and see what he says. His brother just put a 64 on his 12v so that thing goes pretty good now too.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
ha yea we'll have to see. I need to raise my upper control arms to get rid of my retarded camber when riding low.

idk i'll ask him and see what he says. His brother just put a 64 on his 12v so that thing goes pretty good now too.

nice, yea ive got stupid camber now...im like 1* off and its at full adjustment. i need to get those new bushings so i can adjust it more...ive been putting it off cause it sounds like a PITA job.

BTW i didnt forget about that valance, i just need to get off my ass and come get it

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
welp nevermind just got our new schedule and i gotta work that Friday.

I think belltech makes camber adjustment keys for the upper control arms.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey

camber adjustment keys? im kinda retarded when it comes to front steering/suspension components...

but i did find through napa a replacement bushing that said it allows for another full degree of adjustment...like 100 bucks but sounds like a easy 3-4 hour job and i think you need a press

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Im looking forward to meeting some of you guys if you see me around just swing by and hollar and I would be more than happy to help yall if you have any problems with anything :thumb:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey

ah shit, oh well

We are leaving Thursday night Friday morning early, around 12-1AM, I'll let you know for sure when it gets closer.

kk cause we plan on leaving her mo early thurday and getting there thursday night

sorry alignment bushings and they also make the control arm bushings.

http://www.belltech.com/alignmentkits.php

sweet thanks man

LB7p.r.

Jan 20, 2010
NC
look forward to seein some of you all there im gonna be stayin at the ramada in with the non-party crowd according to beech :( that sucks haha