TS outlaw 2010

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Haven't seen ya' yet Wes. We'll be there again tonight though.

I was there we grilled out today till the bikini contest started and then half the crew took off I did see your truck or one just like it anyways what did you think about about Wes K Cummins Killer taking the show in 3.0 that thing is a beast

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Yea, it was awesome. we were down at the 53' enclosed w/ Dimitri

Lol well i walked by u a 100 times then my problem is that i know everybodys trucks because that is what you get to see but I dont know anybodys faces. Somebody said that they was gonna reschedule the Diesel Drags to like june of july

deHuncho

Jun 18, 2009
SW Va.
Made it home about 5 this morning. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Kuseliks (spelling?) truck is pure bad ass, layed it on 'em. I think they said the drag race was re-scheduled for July 24, don't make plans till they put it in writing but that's what they said. Anyone catch Merchants "tow" truck run on the dyno? It was the one that had for sale in the back window.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Yea, it was awesome. we were down at the 53' enclosed w/ Dimitri

Damn, did i meet you and not realize it? I was in the back of my buddy Tims (timthecarman2004) pewter lifted 02 dmax right behind the trailer, was around Dmitri and his buddy Tim the whole weekend.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
well it seems just when i thought TS went much better then last year with a great venue, less asshats and minus the mud, I went to get something out of my toolbox this evening and realized I'd been robbed!! I found my strobe light, jumper box, jumper cables, chains, binders and some misc tools gone then when i was walking to the other side, i noticed some one had taken my pintle hitch as well.
It was all stuff for work so it will be replaced but it still pisses me off.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
well it seems just when i thought TS went much better then last year with a great venue, less asshats and minus the mud, I went to get something out of my toolbox this evening and realized I'd been robbed!! I found my strobe light, jumper box, jumper cables, chains, binders and some misc tools gone then when i was walking to the other side, i noticed some one had taken my pintle hitch as well.
It was all stuff for work so it will be replaced but it still pisses me off.

That sucks...you can't even trust folks at a diesel event.

From what I've read I'm glad I didn't go down this year.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Damn, did i meet you and not realize it? I was in the back of my buddy Tims (timthecarman2004) pewter lifted 02 dmax right behind the trailer, was around Dmitri and his buddy Tim the whole weekend.

Well, damn, guess I did Rob :spit: I was the tire changer/loader/trailer hooker upper/truck tie downer/person.
I wondered if that was Tim, Was gonna see if he had any more engines taking up space.
Good time for sure man.

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Well, damn, guess I did Rob :spit: I was the tire changer/loader/trailer hooker upper/truck tie downer/person.
I wondered if that was Tim, Was gonna see if he had any more engines taking up space.
Good time for sure man.

Ok, yeah, i heard you ask about the SJD sticker once, tim was the one without the hat, and i had the camo hat on most of the time.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
had a great time, it was nice meeting Dimitri and everyone else i met down there.

so to some it up I put 1892 miles on my truck, snapped one axle shaft, got one tank of shit diesel, stayed at 2 hotels, and stopped at one cracker barrel. sure is nice to be home :D

cant wait to do it all over again next year

by the way i learned the tru hospitality of sled pullers, thank god for that guy having a spare axle shaft or ide still be down there. everyone i ask though looking for parts really tried to help

Last edited: