TS outlaw 2010

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
im not saying let everyone do anything but we have a local event here in my home town...used to be a lot of fun now its so regulated you cant do anything i got pulled over last year for "accelerating too quickly" this is in 2wd no boost 0-25mph no tire spin.....theres a level where it turns into just ball busting instead of protecting.

like i said before its a fine line IMHO

and theres no excuse for mudding up the track or even thinking about driving drunk but you gotta have a tiny bit of fun...less my tires need to sacrifice just a little

I don't see the Perry's cracking down to the point that it's not an enjoyable event but I'm betting there will be a few sacrificial people who do some dumb things and get busted, before everyone else falls in line and realizes this isn't mardi gras, it's a diesel event.

I'm not the least bit worried about changing my actions and I don't expect to have any trouble with the new security because of it. Common sense goes a long way.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Id say it will be strict as strict can be down there if Indy last year was any indication of how a town gets sick of shinanagins!!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Id say it will be strict as strict can be down there if Indy last year was any indication of how a town gets sick of shinanagins!!
I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy who says "shenanigans"! :D

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
A strap on the PP broke causing some damage to the bell housing, all is good now. THe clutch never let me down nor the trans, it just made some weird noises telling me to get it home asap!!

That inhales vigorously. Glad you got her fixed back though.

Shenanigans

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
good stuff henry. hopefully ill be able to meet yourself and some other fine DD members:hug:

ill be there with a pretty large gaggle of DF guys...

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Look me up sometime while your here Henry

Will do I should be with Rob and Tim. I'm going to look for places to stay for us now. I was talking to Tim earlier and he said he wants to come aslong as he's not spooning with Rob lol. So I need to see what is in the area does TS have any rate specials setup with hotels around the area?

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Will do I should be with Rob and Tim. I'm going to look for places to stay for us now. I was talking to Tim earlier and he said he wants to come aslong as he's not spooning with Rob lol. So I need to see what is in the area does TS have any rate specials setup with hotels around the area?

No specials that I know of but I booked in the holiday in for 100 clams a night with my aaa card and it's supposed to be really nice