Top 25 Stock Duramax's

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Forecast looks absolutely perfect. Hot and sunny during the day on friday, and it cools off a lot overnight. Warm sticky track and cool air late in the evening is perfect for my truck, my truck loves colder days, and elevation makes a big difference on my truck too. Friday could just be that perfect day to do it at the perfect place

cwmeaux1

Dec 11, 2011
Carlyss, Louisiana
Congrats. 12.00 is amazing. Good luck on the 11.
Thanx buddy, goin for 11 soon

Forecast looks absolutely perfect. Hot and sunny during the day on friday, and it cools off a lot overnight. Warm sticky track and cool air late in the evening is perfect for my truck, my truck loves colder days, and elevation makes a big difference on my truck too. Friday could just be that perfect day to do it at the perfect place

Hope weather works for you, our local track has rained out two weeks in a row.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Should make it to the track either this week or next. Took it out for a ride today, straight piped with the stack is quite loud compared to my twinned truck & its definitely making more power than before. Hopefully it will hook better with the new shocks?

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
have there been any trucks that have hit 11's? if so, how many? how many single pump single chager trucks have been in 11's?

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
I ran 11.71 today. Spraying my truck. But she didn't survive. Good luck to everybody tryin for this record. My engine gave up. Anybody ever seen a Duramax runaway after blowing a turbo? Lol well mine did, quite the show. At least I beat Ken in Super Diesel and kicked Verlons ass again in sportsman. Runner-up in both classes today:thumb:

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
What is the fastest a stock turbo/cp3 truck has ever went. Is 11.71 fastest or have there been guys faster than me?

cwmeaux1

Dec 11, 2011
Carlyss, Louisiana
I ran 11.71 today. Spraying my truck. But she didn't survive. Good luck to everybody tryin for this record. My engine gave up. Anybody ever seen a Duramax runaway after blowing a turbo? Lol well mine did, quite the show. At least I beat Ken in Super Diesel and kicked Verlons ass again in sportsman. Runner-up in both classes today:thumb:
I saw the pic of white smoke at end of track, hope you can get it goin again before finals.
Good job in super diesel and sportsman :thumb:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Just ran 12.07 @ 109 1.58 60ft then a 12.02@108 1.57 60ft, with rancho 9's it looked good, then weather came
Where's the best place to get the rancho's? Anyone on here sell them? And good runs guys, sorry about the engine Dudgy, I'm sure you knew it was coming.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV

Quite a show is an understatement best part was watching Rony jump out of the truck and run like hell.:roflmao: He cut a little .013 light on a .4 protree on me, good going Rony little pay back from Brainerd. That was one of 6 lights he cut that were less than .099 on a .4 protree. Try that some time boys and girls.:thumb:

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Where's the best place to get the rancho's? Anyone on here sell them? And good runs guys, sorry about the engine Dudgy, I'm sure you knew it was coming.

Pep boys. I got them for $88 a corner. They matched a price off ebay

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

Sorry to hear, but it was bound to happen. Welcome to the club.

You didnt add windows and a screen door to the block when it ran away, did you? :eek:

NICE r/ts. Its not easy tree'ing Verlon and Ken.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
great meeting you Dudgy, and glad we both could make it to the finals in super diesel. was CRAZY seeing your truck runaway right in front of us tho! hey at least you have a new name for your truck :) lol

and for both of our R/Ts you cutting a .013 to my .010 on the .4 pro tree!!