Top 25 Stock Duramax's

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Good God, this blew up today. Im not going to even bother to read it because I know what its going to say.
"Blah blah blah, it aint stock, blah blah blah it is too blah blah blah it is not". Its like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

You want me to put my truck back to #4? Just PM me and say so.
You got the same PM huh ?

Eh, it is what it is....

To satisfy the people who arent even on the list, let alone even trying to be.....

1) N20Dmax (Buck) 12.18@xx LB7
2) LBZRcks (Jason) [email protected] LBZ
3) RickDLance (Rick and TJ) [email protected] LLY
4) TheBac (Tom) [email protected] LB7
5) Moss022 (Jeremy) 12.34@108 LB7
6) twistedlogic010 (DJ) [email protected] LMM
7) skintback (Sonny) [email protected] LLY
8) Stingpuller (Jeff) [email protected] LBZ
9) DrHolliday (Chris) [email protected] LBZ
10) Dmaxchris (Chris) [email protected] LBZ
11) Tomac (Mike) 12.49@107 LB7
12) Kat (Kathy) [email protected] LBZ
13) llybully (Kenny) [email protected] LLY
14) duramaxgirlLB7 (Kelsie) [email protected] LB7
15) GMC-2002-Dmax (Tony) [email protected] LBZ
16) Redbowties88 (Beech) [email protected] LLY
17) rnolan (Ryan) [email protected] LB7
18) Carbon04 (Daryl) [email protected] LB7
19) UPnGONE (Scott) [email protected] LBZ
20) gmduramax (Anthony) 12.56@106 LMM
21) dirtymax1 (Justin) [email protected] LBZ
22) JST (Jeff) [email protected] LB7
23) smudge122 (Shane) [email protected] LLY
24) 06LILLY (Josh) [email protected] LLY
25) 4warned (Darius) [email protected] LLY (ZF)

Rules are back to what they were in the beginning. Happy now?

This is supposed to be for fun and good entertainment along with friendly competition. As long as the turbo and CP3 are stock, I don't see a problem with calling it stock. I don't believe Toms pistons gives him an advantage except for longevity.
I vote we put Tom back on top of the list and quit being petty. :thumb:

Change the list to Top 25 Stock Turbo trucks and be done with it... these trucks aren't stock so everyone stop trying to single out Tom
Amazing how interesting this thread gets when your under the same scrutiny.

All you really need to do is pull up ppl's name and go back in their post and see what they had talked about and questions they've ask. And what's funny is they think posting question on other forums will not get looked at. I've picked five or more from the list already but yes it's about honor.

So are injectors exceptable now?
So you send a PM when your done with your "research" and hope to accomplish what ??? Don't hide behind your PM box, do some more reading and see how many times it says "stock turbo/Stock CP3" . Either way let the whole decide

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Truck

Nope Chris it is still the same. I just used load leveler bars. I don't want to give up the ride. It also makes a differance on making it hook at the track. Jeff

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Pictures

Heres some pictures of the motor and time slips. Jeff

Attachments

• duramax 001.jpg
    duramax 001.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 114
  • duramax 002.jpg
    duramax 002.jpg
    928.7 KB · Views: 79
  • duramax 004.jpg
    duramax 004.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 93
  • duramax 005.jpg
    duramax 005.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 75
  • duramax 006.jpg
    duramax 006.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 72

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
I'm out of fuel and just installed a high pressure lift pump with a boost ref. return and I didn't pick up anything. It run exactly the same! It will do some interesting things if you have pressure ramp up with boost to quick!!! Jeff
So how did that end up working out for you or not this past weekend?

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
You got the same PM huh ?

Amazing how interesting this thread gets when your under the same scrutiny.

So you send a PM when your done with your "research" and hope to accomplish what ??? Don't hide behind your PM box, do some more reading and see how many times it says "stock turbo/Stock CP3" . Either way let the whole decide

Hey JD, I have nothing against you or what you have accomplished with your truck,. It is fast non the less. But I never called anyone out for nozzels. Hell I run N02 on my "StOcK" truck and I haven't put myself on the list yet... My point was why should you be on the list when others that have injectors cannot. If you can have injectors now and be on the list I think it needs to be said and Tom and the others need to be put back on the list.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Truck times

The truck didn't seem to pick up anything with the high pressure setup. That's why I didn't say anything more about it. If it would have helped, I sure would have said so for others to benifit from. I think there is merit in doing it for pump life but power I didn't see any. Jeff

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Nope Chris it is still the same. I just used load leveler bars. I don't want to give up the ride. It also makes a differance on making it hook at the track. Jeff
I was wondering since it has what, 2 leaves ?
Hey JD, I have nothing against you or what you have accomplished with your truck,. It is fast non the less. But I never called anyone out for nozzels. Hell I run N02 on my "StOcK" truck and I haven't put myself on the list yet... My point was why should you be on the list when others that have injectors cannot. If you can have injectors now and be on the list I think it needs to be said and Tom and the others need to be put back on the list.

Who was ousted for just nozzles ?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
TheBac was out for nozzles, maybe something else too

I dont know you and you dont know me....so dont you insinuate anything about me or my truck. :mad: It was the 30-overs, and only that, that got everyone in an uproar.
The damn things actually cost me more than they helped in the end. I should have left the pistons alone and not had the injectors rebuilt. I would have gone faster than I did, and then there'd be no bitching about it, now would there? I'm #6 and dang happy about it, so leave it be.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I wasn't trying to call you or your truck a cheater or anything like that:confused: I was just answering JD4440's question. Didn't mean anything personnal about my post, sorry you took it that way.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
I dont know you and you dont know me....so dont you insinuate anything about me or my truck. :mad: It was the 30-overs, and only that, that got everyone in an uproar.
The damn things actually cost me more than they helped in the end. I should have left the pistons alone and not had the injectors rebuilt. I would have gone faster than I did, and then there'd be no bitching about it, now would there? I'm #6 and dang happy about it, so leave it be.

Interesting. You bend the rules that you set and you get upset when people call you on it :jerkit:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thats why Im #6, Anthony. :rolleyes: Better racers went faster...and congrats to them.

Last edited:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
About as easy as downloading a slip pic.

[YOUTUBE]PGDR5Re7Uz4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Congratulations Jeff, that is really something for a stock truck. Congratulations to the others as well. I hear you on tired of breaking them, I'm going to run my truck in the 11.9 class, Mike L just rebuilt the tranny and hopefully by turning down the power and Mike's tranny it will live for a while. :thumb:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Congratulations Jeff, that is really something for a stock truck. Congratulations to the others as well. I hear you on tired of breaking them, I'm going to run my truck in the 11.9 class, Mike L just rebuilt the tranny and hopefully by turning down the power and Mike's tranny it will live for a while. :thumb:

You sound like me, you have a different idea of what your going to do every post!:D

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Thanks Ken and Rob

It's all about the challenge to me. I want to tune/beat on/tweak beat the pi$$ out of this truck to make it better. With the built motor it wouldn't keep a tranny in it long enough to do that. I really want to do the new Super/Stock class but i'm driving the truck daily now. I really don't want to put the roll bar back in but that big payout and my truck fitting the rules to a T, I mite. I really like the idea with the rules other than turbo with this class. 800 to 900 hp will be needed to win. These turbo rules are pretty open, just ask any of the hot 2.6 turbo guy's. I really want to go run this class in Fl. but it will cost a lot of money to do like it need's to be done. My wife just lost her job and money is a little short otherwise it would be no question I would be there. I really think I could be a player with the rules and Brayden's help to win that race. Time will tell, I just need to get past christmas and we will see.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
You sound like me, you have a different idea of what your going to do every post!:D
Two engines, three very spendy turbos, 3 tc's, 3 trannies and an intercooler will make you flinch a bit, and that's just Max'd Out. White Out fought tranny and ecm problems all year. I'll race Superstreet as well but I think the 11.90 index will be fun and easy on the truck. Hell I might try to sell it again. :D