Time has come

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
IF (and thats a big "if") i run again, ill drop all the weight i can, drop air pressure and tighten up my steering to go for an 11. This may happen nhrda 2013 :D

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Sounds close to my runs full weight on my street tune, with the tires aired down steps off the truck (homebuilt so they are heavy) all the seats out extra battery out and tailgate off she ran 2/10ths faster with a 1/10 slower 60 (soft launch) sooo in theory the weight should have cut 3 1/2 or 4/10s off my time.
So I bet if you cut weight and drop the air down and cut a strong 60 she will do 11s. Anyway nice run, I bet you have some people at the track wondering WTF is going on
I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one running 37s around here :hug:

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
IF (and thats a big "if") i run again, ill drop all the weight i can, drop air pressure and tighten up my steering to go for an 11. This may happen nhrda 2013 :D

What happened to not going to the track and running street weight only? I think you can hit 11s as it sits... Just send off for more spicy tuna.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
What happened to not going to the track and running street weight only? I think you can hit 11s as it sits... Just send off for more spicy tuna.

Don't listen to Tony, he is slow. Spend 3 or so hours for track prep cutting weight. Get a slime plug in compressor from Wal-Mart for cheap so you can pump the tires back up after you run

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thank you everyone!!!!

Yeah adeso (is it andy or andrew? Tony told me but i suck at names lol), i probably wont go as far as droppin the seats out but i still had my 150lbs spare under the truck tthat needs to go, take tailgate off, and some other little stuff. Tire pressure will be my biggest thing. Front end was hoppin still from too much air. I have a co2 bottle i use for wheelin ill bring next time and see if i can get a 1.7 60 on 37s :D

I still i have to fix the boost leak and have steve fix me up some spicier tuna, this tune as a "safer" tune since i was worried about the motor and how it would handle it (i dont always trust myself). I never thought the potential for 11s would be there! Truck amazed me the whole night lol.

And yeah yeah mike :D i got pretty pissed when i ran a 13.04 again. I didnt really stop at the pits, just jump back in line and boosted up a hell of alot more. Then hit that 12.3 and called it good for a while lol

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Whenever I build my lbz, im gonna lay the smack down on you adeso Trent .... Anybody with a cclb on 37's, using 1 turbo only:woott:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Whenever I build my lbz, im gonna lay the smack down on you adeso Trent .... Anybody with a cclb on 37's, using 1 turbo only:woott:

Ill be waiting.

Yea yea yea dream on. James why was there no white gmc with twins racing??? Bri Bri wwimped out:rolleyes:

yup, wussed out. After the belt came off he wanted to do a freeway pull. Go figure lol

IDk who's gay GMC that was, I drove the Colorado :confused:

:D

liar

So Brian i warned you I will be giving you a timeout

Bye bye bri bri!!! Lmao