This is a little high....

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
But just think though...Falling from that height you have more time to come up with a solution while falling than you would from a 4 story building....:D

Probably have enough time to pull the cell out and call a loved one. "Hey hun, ya well I fell at work, don't forget to feed the dog and tell my brother he can have my truck." Still falling, "So... how was your day?" hahaha:D

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
Holy crap.... I'd try that :D. I've climbed over a bridge before when I was young. That must be exhausting climbing for that long.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
If I've done the math right and figure a terminal velocity of 125mph it's going to take about 9.5 seconds max to hit the ground. That is a long time to consider you mistake.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
you still need to figure acceleration...:D

Yes but I don't think it would add that much at that height. And 125 is kind of a slow average. If the guy falls stright down with his arms tucked in it would be quicker. That is about the max time it would take, still a long ****ing time to think about it.

:D

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Yes but I don't think it would add that much at that height. And 125 is kind of a slow average. If the guy falls stright down with his arms tucked in it would be quicker. That is about the max time it would take, still a long ****ing time to think about it.

:D

hahaha, Do you think if maxxed out took off from the start line when this guy passed the 1320 mark in a free fall, maxxed out would make it to the finish line before he hit the ground :D

thats fun and disturbing to think about lol.

MrUPS

Mar 18, 2009
Northwest Pa
Man thats really getting up there. I never would have thought it was so undeveloped for a climber! Hes climbing over and around stuff. No real ladder in places. I hope they make crazy money!