This is a little high....

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I have to up in the air every now and again. Nothing crazy, i've never been over 500 feet.

That's freakin carzy. I had to turn it off, that freaked me out and i'm just watching it. Maybe if I was climbing i'd be okay. I'd be focused on the work part.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I had to work on top of a water tower one time probably about 250'. I was exhausted after that short climb from gripping the ladder so tight. I'd never make even close to that high.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Wasn't there a little thunder in the video? :baby: How would you go about bending over to kiss your ass goodbye up there? My stonach felt weird watching that.:eek:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I would wear a parachute forsure. But what was the point of climbing it? lol I wonder what they make though. Climbing a silo is scary enough, and the worst time I had with heights was working at lowes in the lumber yard driving the order picker it would shae back and fourth.. I would never do that in a million years I wonder if its hard to get a breath at that height

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
If you fell it would be like that scene from the first Die Hard where Bruce Willis lets the bad guy go, and he falls for what seems like forever:confused:

yep and holly lost the rolex :(, poor allan rickman he just wanted some money!

yeah thats a unreal job, and idk how free climbing is osha aproved? i work on oil rigs anything above 4 feet we have to be tied off and its anoying as heck to climb 150ft to the top of the derrick