This is a little high....

DougSmith

The good Lord himself cannot give me the correct verbage to describe what I am feeling. That is AWESOME! I would never even come close to doing something like that. The respect I have for these Humans doing this job is beyond my comprehension. Balls made of Titainium is all I can say.

We need these guys today to keep our lives moving along, if any of you are reading this, THANK YOU for being that crazy. Same goes for the guys that go that far underground, we could ot do what we do today without you!!!:thumb:

I lost my balls while watching, I need someone to jump on my stomach so they will pop back out. :eek:

MuscleTruck03

Wants a turbo!! or two...
Mar 10, 2010
north ogden, ut
:eek: you gotta be kidding me... my 1st thought was a parachute also! I cant believe how that dude just climbs like no big deal not even being tied off.. absolutely insane! bet those guys make some huge bucks though :thumb: ha I think I'd have to be the 2nd climber in case any of the turds in my pants fell out :rofl:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I was thinking that is nuts but if I ever did it I would want this to have so the way down is fun.

2523580029_f1652f391c_o.jpg

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
No reason to be scared your dead if you fall from 4 stories or 170 stories
thats what i tell my guys at least lol

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
probably don't get too many OSHA visits.:D I didn't even watch it and my stomach is queezy just thinking about it. Like those hikers who set on the edge of that cliff in Norway that is a mile straight down. I guess it is the connection to the ground that makes it so scary and the fact you could fall off, don't get that feeling looking out of a airplane.

Watched it not as bad as those guys setting on the edge of the cliff, at least these guys had a line to hook on to rest. Still would never do it, would keep you in shape though.

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Are you shitting me!!!!!! That guy jumps out of plane with no chute and has to rely on his buddies to catch him and hang on to him. Hope his buddies like him. Damn I saw a guy jump from one plane into another plane with no chute, not sure this isn't about as crazy. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats Travis Pastrana for you older guys lol.