Subman wins Pro Street

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Maybe im crazy but It looks a little sluggish at first like its spooling then it cleans up all of the fuel and takes off. Maybe something to work on tuning? Just an observation. FWIW

By no means is a ten second truck sluggish though. Keep up the hard work!!

I think what you are seeing is me getting on and off the throttle. It wants to blow through the brakes if you get too much boost. I had a vicious 50Lb+ boosted launch the first time I drove it and did a 300' white smoke 4 wheel drive burn out before it hooked which started the front differential in it's way out. It's my inexperience in the truck not the tune.

bigchev

Apr 14, 2009
Boise, Idaho
That is an easy truck to drive the way it's set up. My daily drive is harder to keep straight on the track. It's a hell of a rush. So hot you have cooked breakfast on the top of the fuel cell. Glad I didn't embarass myself, I didn't break it and was the fastest and quickest thing there including all the hot gasser rigs. Truck draws a crowd like a magnet. A couple of young gals came up and wanted to know where the cute young guy was who drove in Spokane? I told them I aged quickly.:D Pretty cool, and even on the day the federal goverment declared me an offical senior citizen.;)

I am older than you and a lot slower too.:happy2: You guys and your truck is just awesome "there's nothing like it".

When will you run in Boise again? Need to see you run again!

Awesome.:coolspot: