Subman wins Pro Street

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
That is an easy truck to drive the way it's set up. My daily drive is harder to keep straight on the track. It's a hell of a rush. So hot you have cooked breakfast on the top of the fuel cell. Glad I didn't embarass myself, I didn't break it and was the fastest and quickest thing there including all the hot gasser rigs. Truck draws a crowd like a magnet. A couple of young gals came up and wanted to know where the cute young guy was who drove in Spokane? I told them I aged quickly.:D Pretty cool, and even on the day the federal goverment declared me an offical senior citizen.;)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That is an easy truck to drive the way it's set up. My daily drive is harder to keep straight on the track. It's a hell of a rush. So hot you have cooked breakfast on the top of the fuel cell. Glad I didn't embarass myself, I didn't break it and was the fastest and quickest thing there including all the hot gasser rigs. Truck draws a crowd like a magnet. A couple of young gals came up and wanted to know where the cute young guy was who drove in Spokane? I told them I aged quickly.:D Pretty cool, and even on the day the federal goverment declared me an offical senior citizen.;)
Late happy birthday! :b-day:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Good job Ken. I'll see if I can get some videos up if my computer will behave.

It was hot! And it wasn't a "dry heat."

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
No birthday isn't till the 23rd of August. Medicare get you going the first day of your birth month. F#@!. 65!!! that totally sucks!!:mad:
Oops, guess I should have checked your profile... :book:

Same day as my mom.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Congrats! Are you guys taking the truck down to the NADM race at RMR in Salt Lake next week?

I can't, I'll be down in SoCal picking up another truck I bought. A 2 wheel drive WT we are considering making into a real Prostreet truck at 4500 lbs. At 6100 lb Max'd Out has to be on the bitter edge to commpete with much lighter 2 wheel drive truck such as Stuckey and the others. Got to be able to break 6 sec in the 1/8 mile to run with those guys, and Max'd Out is too heavy. Here is a video of a pass at Woodburn on 8/1.

[YOUTUBE]hPHepkijTgY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Sweet Video!!!!!!!! Dang we will be at Bonneville or I would see if you wanted to go to lunch.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Thanks for fixing the video Kat, yes would like that. Any chance you getting Casper back in drag racing form to make Redding on the 19th of Sept?

Last edited: