Subman wins Pro Street

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks for fixing the video Kat, yes would like that. Any chance you getting Casper back in drag racing from to make Redding on the 19th of Sept?

I'm not make any plans until we are done Bonneville. Then I'm sure everyone is going to need to down time to recover from the burnout. I'm burned out and I'm just in charge of sticker installation :rofl:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Not ;) the same race as above, different angle

[youtube]OFilv4-XFb4[/youtube]

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Same race as above, different angle

[youtube]OFilv4-XFb4[/youtube]

No that was a different race, I told Bill I'd give him a 2 sec head start to make it closer. Ended up being 1.93 seconds according to the RT on the time slip. He spun pretty bad off the line and I just launched it soft. Had a 1.81 60'.

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
damn I wish I was closer so I could see this in real life:baby: ........ maybe next year Ill take a a vacation and hit a big event you guys attend

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Good launch on that hopping pass Ken. The rear suspension needs to be softened up. I'll get that done before the next event.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I didn't get to stop by your pit Ken but it was a awesome seeing the truck in action once again. It was HOT and the truck ran great. You had a handle on that thing and did a great job driving. Congrats on the win!!!

Congrats on the win and runner up Jerry!! Good seeing you this weekend also.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Is there any events in the midwest that you guys might make it to or are they all done? Just curious as I want to see this thing in action in person and than meet you guys in person. Congrats on everything you guys keep doing with this truck!!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I doubt if we'll be east of Boise for the rest of the year. Maybe Salt Lake but that would be about the extent of it. Next year different story.:thumb:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Thats cool Ken. I will definatley have to make it to an event next year. Hopefully early next spring I can make some alot of money off this boat so I have play money to travel with. Good luck on the rest of the year!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I didn't get to stop by your pit Ken but it was a awesome seeing the truck in action once again. It was HOT and the truck ran great. You had a handle on that thing and did a great job driving. Congrats on the win!!!

Congrats on the win and runner up Jerry!! Good seeing you this weekend also.

So what's with that visible emissions crap? :D

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
So what's with that visible emissions crap? :D

Well, let's just say when your trying out a new tune. Don't lay into it from a stop with a undercover cop in a mustang behind you LOL. When he came thru the cloud for the 2nd time, he flipped the blue and red's on........

I gave him the ol' "I smoked my turbo racing today". He said " I don't even know what that means"...........$97.00 bucks later I was on my way.

It was really funny, I'm still laughing about it, the wife is not though LMAO!!!

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
Maybe I got it this time :D

[youtube]tnRDPNttDAw[/youtube]

Maybe im crazy but It looks a little sluggish at first like its spooling then it cleans up all of the fuel and takes off. Maybe something to work on tuning? Just an observation. FWIW

By no means is a ten second truck sluggish though. Keep up the hard work!!

Last edited:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Maybe im crazy but It looks a little sluggish at first like its spooling then it cleans up all of the fuel and takes off. Maybe something to work on tuning? Just an observation. FWIW

By no means is a ten second truck sluggish though. Keep up the hard work!!

Feel free to build something to run against it. You need to faster than 14's before you can comment on a race truck.:D