Street Duramax Trucks to be banned

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Sorry dude(tte), but I can't read CompDodge. Differing opinions ain't the ticket in Goatville. :D

Pretty much water under the bridge now, as I got you sissys backpedalling faster than Billy C with his fly open.

Let the diesels run the same rules as the gassers and STFU and we will all be happy.

:fluffy:

PS - So all of your staff were racing at the CompDodge Invitational? No? Your stories of 16 ProStreet trucks were fictional? I'm SHOCKED! :eek: We don't all race here, but we don't pretend we do either.;)

Smackdoooooown:D:rofl:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Why would Pat say something about future changes that wasnt true? Hes a RACER! Just like the rest of us, and doesnt want to see us get kicked in the nuts and wallet by anyone. If he thought it was a joke and not a threat to our sport he wouldnt have addressed it.

You obviiously don't know Pat. :D

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Uhhhhhh where ?
If that's smackdown around here then I really feel let down.
I've seen better smack talked on Sesame Street. :banging:

Being a Dodge Guy, I'm not totally surprised you get most your intel from Jim Henson and Muppets.

Let me simplify. Show up at a West Diesel event. Put your arse behind a wheel. Show me what you're made of.

I think it's dog dung, but I could be wrong. ;)

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Uhhhhhh where ?
If that's smackdown around here then I really feel let down.
I've seen better smack talked on Sesame Street. :banging:

Are you a convicted sex offender or something? Hanging out on Sesame Street alot eh? Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, this site has a "Please wipe the bullshit from your feet." mat at the door. Oh and I have met Pat at the Bakersfield event :p

Bperez180

Smokin Problem???
May 1, 2008
Naples, FL (34119)
Being a Dodge Guy, I'm not totally surprised you get most your intel from Jim Henson and Muppets.

Let me simplify. Show up at a West Diesel event. Put your arse behind a wheel. Show me what you're made of.

I think it's dog dung, but I could be wrong. ;)

oh shit pats old school street racing side is coming out:angel:

Bitch you just got called out show up or shut up:happy:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Chances are this shmuck will never show his face at a West Coast event...:baby:

Uhhhh I was at the NADM season opener in Bakersfield.
I plan to be at Truckfest also, I guess that could be considered "west coast" It is for me anyway.:D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Hanging out on Sesame Street alot eh?

I have kids. Whatcha gonna do ? It's better that Barney I guess.

Oh and I have met Pat at the Bakersfield event :p

Me too ! I was parked within 5 trucks from the McRat Racing pit area.
I imagine Pat is going back through his pics right now counting trucks. LOL

EDIT : I spoke to both Kat and Pat out there, watched the kids flying around the pits on the motorized coolers, watched Kats sledpull from the start of the sled track, etc.
Maybe I met you too ?

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Bitch you just got called out show up or shut up:happy:

I've got a dollar that says I've been to more diesel events nationwide than 99% of the members here. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Indiana, California, Kentucky, Texas, Colorado just to name some. Have you ever ventured outside Florida ?
When you do, you can call me a bitch and tell me to shut up, till then you're just another internet mouth that nobody wants to hear.

PS. I'll be in Wisconsin this coming weekend for the NADM/NHRDA sled pull and race and in Michigan for Merchants Spring Fling next weekend. Will you ?

SOOOOOoooooo.....next time you feel the need to tell me to show up or shut up, you might wanna check the list of places I do show up.

BTW, I'm also a member of NADM, NHRDA and DHRA. Are you ?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Me too ! I was parked within 5 trucks from the McRat Racing pit area.
I imagine Pat is going back through his pics right now counting trucks. LOL

Yes, you where there. But, to my knowledge you flew in. We have also met in you TX twice to my knowledge.

:hug:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I've got a dollar that says I've been to more diesel events nationwide than 99% of the members here. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Indiana, California, Kentucky, Texas, Colorado just to name some. Have you ever ventured outside Florida ?
When you do, you can call me a bitch and tell me to shut up, till then you're just another internet mouth that nobody wants to hear.

PS. I'll be in Wisconsin this coming weekend for the NADM/NHRDA sled pull and race and in Michigan for Merchants Spring Fling next weekend. Will you ?

SOOOOOoooooo.....next time you feel the need to tell me to show up or shut up, you might wanna check the list of places I do show up.

I got a dollar that says the biggest whinners about putting special restrictions on diesel pickups don't even race the damn things and haven't seen a "tune only" truck roll over at the dragstrip.

Since you've been to LOTS of diesel events, how many times have you been killed by rolling 12 second trucks? ;)

Bperez180

Smokin Problem???
May 1, 2008
Naples, FL (34119)

Bro if you think your all at!!!! Why dont we set a race up between you and Pat, put some money where your mouth is. That way we can settle all of this, Plus of comp D whats to banned the trucks, fine go for it, we just wont be running any diesel Events

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I got a dollar that says the biggest whinners about putting special restrictions on diesel pickups don't even race the damn things and haven't seen a "tune only" truck roll over at the dragstrip.

Since you've been to LOTS of diesel events, how many times have you been killed by rolling 12 second trucks? ;)

Only twice. LOL

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Bro if you think your all at!!!! Why dont we set a race up between you and Pat, put some money where your mouth is. That way we can settle all of this, Plus of comp D whats to banned the trucks, fine go for it, we just wont be running any diesel Events

#1 I don't have a pro street truck. Apples to apples I'd race either of his and Kat's other 2 trucks no problem. Cross country logistics always prove problematic though. Maybe Truckfest ? I'm not one to shy away from a friendly race, neither are the McSwains.

As for your last statement, contrary to popular belief around here, I'm all about promoting diesel motorsports, not banning trucks and not going to diesel events.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
... I'm all about promoting diesel motorsports, not banning trucks and not going to diesel events.

And in here lies the Brotherhood of Hotrod Dieseling. :hug:

I was stunned when folk stood up for putting tighter restrictions on diesel pickups than other racecars. There was NO evidence to back it up.

We are always up for a friendly race, and I'd rather whup your arse at finish line than at the rulebook.

We are seeing the tip of the iceberg in diesel performance. Let's go for inclusion rather than exclusion. I didn't protest illegal ProStreet entries, I raced instead. I expect the same in return, and until the Dodge camp gets into the same mindset, I'm going to be calling them puzzys.

Kat and I are hotrodders. While Kat has only been racing since '00, I've had the itch my whole life. My son Tom has the same itch, and I want him to have the same opportunities as we have had.

If you want to PROVE you are of the same mindset, perhaps step one would be to stop banning those who do not agree with you from your supposed "racing" diesel site. Stop sucking up to the Golfcart racers, and open your eyes to what this sport should be in 10 years. Family-oriented sportsman-class racing, not rolling billboards who get custom rules to insure their participation.

'Nuff said. Long live excessive horsepower. :nanawrench:

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
from diesel drag racing! That is if Competition Diesel (Dodge Board) has their way.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showpost.php?p=310971&postcount=260

These idiots are actually contacting the race organizations with this rubbish.

Time to fight these azzholes. They are a menace to our sport, can't drive for shiit, bring dangerous trucks to the track, and want US to be banned????

The guys who are really pushing this don't even race.

yep there true special olympics winners over there for sure. Comp d and there leader......:bow: :gay: