S472 vs danville 72

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Hot side doesn't give actual legit numbers for what your motor is seeing boost wise. Pointless if you ask me unless your just wanting to see what the turbo itself is making...

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Me either.

I flipped out when UPS said my head studs were left at my front door when in fact they were still in the truck for another 2 days. UPS lied to me. Havent used UPS to ship anything since then.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Ive done everything I can. Ive called a hundred times and freaked out and all they do is tell me "sir, its out for delivery". So I say bull shit thats what it keeps saying and they say there is nothing we can do. So I show up at the distribution center and ask where the **** my package is and they say its on a truck and I make a scene and the workers just walk off. I went in again and said I have to have this package and I wasnt leaving without it and they laugh and tell me to get in line with everyone else who hasnt got there package. They dont seem to give 2 shits and wont do anything to help. I contacted the seller and told him to file the $3000 claim and we'll see what happens. Im sure they will find the package rather than pay up 3k. But im sure ups will **** that up too. Ive accepted that I wont see the package for a while and I actually slept really good today after accepting that.

I atleast have the turbo. So if I get the claim then I guess I will snag another install kit.

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
It's just a bad time to be shipping anything with any company...busy season. Similar situation happened to me/Fedex last Decemeber

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Yea been reading online and today is supposed to be ups's busiest shipping day of the year with an estimated 36 million packages being shipped out.

Another 36 million to add to the mess they already cant handle.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I totally got a package I didn't even order last Christmas... UPS decided I needed it more than the person who was to receive it :rofl:

Sorry to head Mike.. I know how you feel.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
So the seller just called to open the claim...guess what??

Ups just so happen to find the package at my distribution center. I can apparently pick it up in the morning. Heading straight there right after work.