R.I.P. Mom

03demax

Sep 15, 2008
Central PA
Sorry for your loss!! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes...it has to be tough. In John 11 we read about Jesus losing a good friend Lazerus. In John 11:35 we read Jesus wept. In a time like this we can remember that Jesus knows what we are going through!! You and your family are in my prayers!!

Bobcat

Dec 5, 2008
Sorry for your loss. Looks like she raised some great kids. Your family will be in our prayers

csdmax

Jan 17, 2010
Very sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like your mom was a very strong and amazing person.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Thanks again everybody. This weekend was long, but we had a lot of friends and family over at the house through it. Yesterday we laid her to rest down in the cemetary in our pasture, and its kind of comforting knowing shes that close to us.

Right now we are all doing ok, but im sure the next two weeks will be the roughest as it starts to set in.

Thanks again, and you can bet your ass there will be a memoriam on my pulling truck for her promoting things she believed in.

And dont forget to check yes for an Organ Donor on your drivers license because like mom always said " Dont take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them here.

dmaxlover

Mar 17, 2007
WI
Sorry about your loss Vin. Can't imagine loosing a parent at the age you, your brother and your sister are at. It's nice to have her so close to home.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Sorry Vinny sounds like she was a wonderful lady and you guys were lucky to have such an awesome mom. Stay strong man.