R.I.P. Mom

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I'm at a loss for words. I lost my dad when I was about your age (my brother and sisters were similar ages to yours) and my wife lost her mom when she was 8 and dad a couple years ago. Losing a parent is never easy.

I feel terrible for you and your family. I'll definitely keep you all in my prayers. :(

CamaroZ

Mar 10, 2010
South Shore, Ma
Sorry for your loss. I experienced the same thing with my uncle (like a father to me) a little over a year ago. Sudden Loss of someone you love is heart wrenching. :hug:

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Hey buddy, so sorry for your loss..we are close to the same age and I just can't imagine... Just remember the man upstairs is in control of everything, and your mom is free from any pain and misery that this earth was dealing her. Your in my prayers man.
-Kory

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Very sorry too hear that buddy, You'll pull through, just going too take some time! I'll say a prayer tonight for you and your family :thumb:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Thanks everyone for the blessings, it means alot.

We just got back from picking out her gravesite. She always wanted to be cremated until we moved to this farm. We have a 160 year old little cemetary in the corner of our pasture. We decided we wanted to put her to rest there, we chose a spot in the far back corner which is closest to the farm, and we will be placing her headstone backwards so that it is facing the farm.

The casket we chose has a farm setting stitched into it and engraved on the handles. And the vault will be painted pink because thats the way she wouldve liked it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...833,-89.464931&spn=0.005932,0.009205&t=h&z=17