R.I.P. Mom

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Man this sucks, I def got chocked up seeing that vid. It hits to much close to home the last to years of my life. My dads side of the family has a strong side of bad cancer, my grandma had liver cancer ( never drank ever) and my grandpa died of skin cancer that turned into stomach cancer. My dad is now getting skin cancer breaking out all over it seems like at age fifty. My moms side has a bad side of heart disease and i have had two heart surgerys the age 16. I am now 26 and i feel my heart acting up again. It sucks the most not even for me but i feel for my wife as she doesn't really know what ive been through in the pass. It effects all in the family and im very sorry for your loss. Every year we do a free hog roast/ pocker run for our home town hospis. They have treated us good and are privatly funded. Thanks for shearing this story, Eric. On edit: i am a orgin donor and feel that if i died tommorrow anything that could be salvaged should!

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Very sorry for your loss,your mom sounded like a great wife and mother and take comfort in she looks down at her family with a smile on her face.God bless

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Man this sucks, I def got chocked up seeing that vid. It hits to much close to home the last to years of my life. My dads side of the family has a strong side of bad cancer, my grandma had liver cancer ( never drank ever) and my grandpa died of skin cancer that turned into stomach cancer. My dad is now getting skin cancer breaking out all over it seems like at age fifty. My moms side has a bad side of heart disease and i have had two heart surgerys the age 16. I am now 26 and i feel my heart acting up again. It sucks the most not even for me but i feel for my wife as she doesn't really know what ive been through in the pass. It effects all in the family and im very sorry for your loss. Every year we do a free hog roast/ pocker run for our home town hospis. They have treated us good and are privatly funded. Thanks for shearing this story, Eric. On edit: i am a orgin donor and feel that if i died tommorrow anything that could be salvaged should!

What heart issues did you end up with?

Cancer hits home around here. My girlfriends grandpa died from brain and bone cancer, my maternal grandmother had bad breast cancer but with removal of the breast and extensive chemo is now fine, my uncle passed away from brain cancer 1 week before my mom initially went into the hospital in 2001, my aunt is battling brain tumors, my mom was battling ovarian cancer IIRC and possibly pancreatic cancer, and my paternal grandfather is the success story of an old farmer. He had both colon and prostate cancer, both were at advanced stages, for one of them the removed a baseball sized tumor, this is on a 5' 4" 140lb little man. He never had any chemo and was only laid up for a couple days, basically walked in, got the tumors removed, went back to work. Did the same thing for both knee and hip surgeries. Hes pretty well overhauled.

Best of luck to you and your family, prayers are with you as well.