Quick shoutout

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
To ALL of you :thumb:

I wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone here who has helped and educated me over the years. I started off as a young azzhole youngin, and frankly, not much has changed :rofl:

There are way too many people to thank here, I couldn't even start as to whom. I couldn't have built this single cab if it wasn't for the help and constructive criticism of those here. It may not be the quickest times that the truck can have, but I am damn happy that a budget built motor can run these times. Never once thought that I would have to face the thought of putting in a rollbar in a diesel that I owned to go fast, I kinda do miss the stock motor.....PPE tuned.... built trans LB7 I once had.... but do what makes you happy.... and truck parts make me happy... :happy2:

I do plan on turning the power down and driving it more, but Newly told me if I beat his time (10.50 @ 138) he will put his engine back together, so... :thumb:

I think I have more nitrous jets to take care of that :)

once again THANKS! :hug::hug:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Congrats Brian! Very proud of what you've been able to achieve. We've come a long way from the Southwestcoalroller days of arguing about Flash Auto dyno numbers lmao. It's been fun to mod right along with you, I wish the guys local would more but hey it's not for everyone and this is an expensive hobby. Maybe one day this year ill sneak down to PHX and low elevation to take a shot at a 10 with my bigger tune.:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Congrats Brian! Very proud of what you've been able to achieve. We've come a long way from the Southwestcoalroller days of arguing about Flash Auto dyno numbers lmao. It's been fun to mod right along with you, I wish the guys local would more but hey it's not for everyone and this is an expensive hobby. Maybe one day this year ill sneak down to PHX and low elevation to take a shot at a 10 with my bigger tune.:thumb:

Your more than welcome to crash at my casa. Got 4 car garage to put the radials on her!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
As much as I give you shit buddy, you got this shit figured out and it's cool as hell to see you runnin this thing as fast as you are down the track. Keep it up bud, your doin awesome.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
It's great to see someone having this much fun with their truck. You can hear it when you type and this is what it's suppose to be all about.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I agree you could beat Newly's time now if you launched it harder. A 1.5 60' and your there. Key is not to hot rod it on the street at all. Leave the old DSP switch on the little tune and it will last for a long time. Turn it up on the street and it's be like Newly's and Nasty Girl, in your garage with something broken, or a rusting body in the back of some yard like Nasty Girl is.