Quick shoutout

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Very nice Brian. Glad to see somebody is still happy playing with these things!! Its so hard to look out my window and see two broken trucks every morning.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Congrats Brian! You have stuck with this and done a damn fine job. Btw, I still have the video of me kicking your ass in Albuquerque! Lol! Good luck on the 10.40 run!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Congrats Brian! You have stuck with this and done a damn fine job. Btw, I still have the video of me kicking your ass in Albuquerque! Lol! Good luck on the 10.40 run!

we all gotta go to that race again. that was a good time last year

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Uh Oh.:woott:
Newly made me a bet that if I beat his time he would put his engine back together... Few weeks... ;)
Haha thanks Ben! Yeah ABQ was hard on the truck, that's for sure!
I think it has a 9.99 in it

:woott:

Nah, I'm happy. Got the ET record for AZ by .50 and 14mph
:D

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Agreed! But I'm not leaving Saturday morning at 3 am like last year. You going to Bakersfield?

doubt it now, no one will go with me. ill probably go to the dunes that weekend instead or go wheeling. this whole winter ive yet to make it to Table Mesa for some fun runs and im dying to get out there

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM

Last year was a blast and I can only hope I can help outdo it for this year. If you guys come ill try to plan bigger!

we all gotta go to that race again. that was a good time last year

I really hope you come too James...the Limo need to lay some smack down. Russ port job is the charm! It was for me haha

Newly made me a bet that if I beat his time he would put his engine back together... Few weeks... ;)

Haha thanks Ben! Yeah ABQ was hard on the truck, that's for sure!

Nah, I'm happy. Got the ET record for AZ by .50 and 14mph
:D

Ya Newly needs to get out of that sand dunes funk and come hit the track again! Time we pull him out of retirement. Brian if my pig can lay down 11:45 at elevation, yours can do that and more. But I realize its hard to justify the travel to run slower...unless the pot is big enough to draw you in :)

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
doubt it now, no one will go with me. ill probably go to the dunes that weekend instead or go wheeling. this whole winter ive yet to make it to Table Mesa for some fun runs and im dying to get out there

Damn man you are less than 500 miles and 8 hours away. Hard to support Diesel Motor Sports if you don't show up.:confused:

I'm almost 300 miles further than you and I'm going. :thumb:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Damn man you are less than 500 miles and 8 hours away. Hard to support Diesel Motor Sports if you don't show up.:confused:

That's what I'm saying!

I have one seat left in the Demon if you want to roll with us. Or I can get one of the guys riding with me to hop in your truck.

Mike will be asleep before you get out of Phoenix.

Craig will talk your ear off.

Josh will stay awake the whole time but it will be a quiet trip.

Hmmm decisions, decisions.... Lol!

Last edited:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

Haha i know Ken. im just whining and crying here :D

That's what I'm saying!

I have one seat left in the Demon if you want to roll with us. Or I can get one of the guys riding with me to hop in your truck.

Mike will be asleep before you get out of Phoenix.

Craig will talk your ear off.

Josh will stay awake the whole time but it will be a quiet trip.

Hmmm decisions, decisions.... Lol!

haha thanks ben! ill let ya know. what hotel are you guys staying at?

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Last year was a blast and I can only hope I can help outdo it for this year. If you guys come ill try to plan bigger!

I really hope you come too James...the Limo need to lay some smack down. Russ port job is the charm! It was for me haha

Ya Newly needs to get out of that sand dunes funk and come hit the track again! Time we pull him out of retirement. Brian if my pig can lay down 11:45 at elevation, yours can do that and more. But I realize its hard to justify the travel to run slower...unless the pot is big enough to draw you in :)

Oh im in, i had a blast last year! just get me dates as soon as you guys can so i make sure i stay open for it. only thing i have coming up i cant miss is our honeymoon in silverton the whole first week of august and a wheeling trip over memorial day weekend