Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
...appology accepted The NEENS :thumb:

...all good bro :hello:

...now if we can just get rid of the LAME tags, all will be GOLDEN :D

You have to give something to get something. You can't walk in here and dictate your policy. I asked you to do something and you refused. Balls in your court.

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
You have to give something to get something. You can't walk in here and dictate your policy. I asked you to do something and you refused. Balls in your court.
...who's trying to dictate policy?...

...what occured was IMHO innapporpriate...I asked for it to be corrected...it was...all good now :thumb:

...I believe you meant to ask me to not post in green which I have done on every message board I have ever been on that has OFFERED the option of a member using colored text...

...what you actually asked of me was to post in the standard black text because it "bothers your eyes"...

...I did not want to bother your eyes so I continued on in green...

...could you have possibly made a mistake in the way you worded your post?...

...if a requirement for me to post on this forum is to give up my "signature" green color texting as I have been using for many, many yeere's on many different forums, then I'm afraid this post will be my last...

...and if that ends up being the case(damnit I said CASE :mad: ) ...then so be it...I can live with that...

...I have enjoyed most of what I have seen heere so far...but I was enjoying my 2002 2500HD CC Long Box Chevy Deere-A-Max long before I came accross this site, and I will still enjoy it ...and I will still enjoy talking about Duramax's with other owners if I am banished because I post in green text...

...if the type of person, or poster I am is not wanted heere on Duramax Diesels Forum...then push the magic button and banish me from the DDF Kingdom...

...if your desire is to find common ground you can delete this post and we can continue to further discuss the matter in private...or we can continue heere in the open...

...the choice is now yours, the power is ALL yours...what will you choose to do...only time will tell...

...my wish is not to be confrontational or offensive...only honest...

...back to you...

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
He asked you a simple thing man. Just my OP, but thats a dick move when he explained the reason why...

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
TN
I'm just curious, but why do you do this:

......."INSERT TEXT HERE"
......."MORE DOTS BEFORE WORDS"
......."DAMN THIS IS ANNOYING"

Is your ">/." button stuck??

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
off topic but Forever i use to live in vernal and was wondering if you had a black classic body with a stack?

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
off topic but Forever i use to live in vernal and was wondering if you had a black classic body with a stack?

Thats pretty cool to hear man.. Nope, I had a CCSB GMC 2500 that was red 6" lift 20's. That black truck you're talking about was owned by Travis Green. It got repossessed a long time ago. Did you ever race it or hang out with that crowd?

How did you know where I'm from?

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
...who's trying to dictate policy?...

...what occured was IMHO innapporpriate...I asked for it to be corrected...it was...all good now :thumb:

...I believe you meant to ask me to not post in green which I have done on every message board I have ever been on that has OFFERED the option of a member using colored text...

...what you actually asked of me was to post in the standard black text because it "bothers your eyes"...

...I did not want to bother your eyes so I continued on in green...

...could you have possibly made a mistake in the way you worded your post?...

...if a requirement for me to post on this forum is to give up my "signature" green color texting as I have been using for many, many yeere's on many different forums, then I'm afraid this post will be my last...

...and if that ends up being the case(damnit I said CASE :mad: ) ...then so be it...I can live with that...

...I have enjoyed most of what I have seen heere so far...but I was enjoying my 2002 2500HD CC Long Box Chevy Deere-A-Max long before I came accross this site, and I will still enjoy it ...and I will still enjoy talking about Duramax's with other owners if I am banished because I post in green text...

...if the type of person, or poster I am is not wanted heere on Duramax Diesels Forum...then push the magic button and banish me from the DDF Kingdom...

...if your desire is to find common ground you can delete this post and we can continue to further discuss the matter in private...or we can continue heere in the open...

...the choice is now yours, the power is ALL yours...what will you choose to do...only time will tell...

...my wish is not to be confrontational or offensive...only honest...

...back to you...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Do you really take the time to sneak deere in your posts through other words?? Is this what you guys do on your John Deere forums?? Cause i know if you have been on any diesel forums for any amount of years, you would have been mocked there too.:spit:

1chevy02

Jun 23, 2009
This thread rocks:thumb::roflmao: Oh Deere I better get to work:spit:
By the way I own Greene paint also but, am not obsessed by it. It is a tool to make my living. You are still running a 12 row planter? Maybe need to get a Case to pull a 16 or 24 row real man planter.:rofl:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I'm just curious, but why do you do this:

......."INSERT TEXT HERE"
......."MORE DOTS BEFORE WORDS"
......."DAMN THIS IS ANNOYING"

Is your ">/." button stuck??

x2? :confused:

Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Ancient Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis, "omission" or "falling short") is a series of marks that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence or whole section from the original text being quoted. An ellipsis can also be used to indicate an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence (aposiopesis). It can also be used at the end of a sentence to emphasize a statement. When placed at the beginning or end of a sentence, the ellipsis can also inspire a feeling of melancholy or longing. The ellipsis calls for a slight pause in speech or any other form of text, but it is incorrect to use ellipses solely to indicate a pause in speech.

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
Thats pretty cool to hear man.. Nope, I had a CCSB GMC 2500 that was red 6" lift 20's. That black truck you're talking about was owned by Travis Green. It got repossessed a long time ago. Did you ever race it or hang out with that crowd?

How did you know where I'm from?
Ya i raced him a couple of times it depended on who got the jump. I was only running stacked edge/ppe at the time. And i seen you post it with a wheel sale.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
The internet is just like life, first impressions are everything. I also agree on the green text being annoying and I'm part of the cult.

gmguy

Jun 16, 2011
Nebraska
This thread rocks:thumb::roflmao: Oh Deere I better get to work:spit:
By the way I own Greene paint also but, am not obsessed by it. It is a tool to make my living. You are still running a 12 row planter? Maybe need to get a Case to pull a 16 or 24 row real man planter.:rofl:

Hahaha easy on the 12 row planter :eek: we still run two of them, but they aren't green :rolleyes: the deere man isn't going to like to hear that

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk