what to do about GREEN hurting eyes

• Total voters

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
He has a cell number if any one wishes I can give it to you. I an having him put a dsp5 and 5 in turbo back for a good price $975 installed he is doing it Friday I will let everyone know how it is.

I started this thread wondering on how my future tuning was going to be on my truck but it's turned into a whole new conversation

Why not just buy a V2 and have it there nice to have around. You can have a new v2 5 tunes and a dsp5 switch for 899.00 and a 5" Flo Pro exhaust for 340.00. You can never go wrong having you own v2 to log and read and clear code.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
...thats cool :thumb:

...so that I may undeerestand...is this a requirement that all tuners must abide by to be considered worthy??...

did i say he wasn't worthy??? nope i was just adding my .02 plus i needed to run my post count up a little more. thanks for quoting me so i could shamelessly up it once more :woott:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Ok! now I take great OFFENSE to Dondeere's avatar... Give him a Kobelco avatar or something. Where the hell is Travis when you need him?!:D

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
this thread is great. we got one guy fighting himself about tractors(we all know crops are green and tractors are RED) not to mention why would you talk back to Mike L?

anywho, the next guy gets bashed for running a big turbo stock trans combo. My question is why should anyone else care but him? If he likes it, go with it. Leave him alone and let him do his thing. He has a lot of satisfied customers, so he must be good at what he does, be it back asswards in your eyes or not.

Maybe Ill catch some slack too, but I want to put a stock vgt on my lb7 with a standalone controller from fleece. go ahead, tell me its a waste of time and money because i wont see moderate power increase. I DONT CARE. I wanna do it.
That is a waste of time and money.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Weres brian damnit :banana: :roflmao: so what i get is deere green, turbos and rods and twin pumps before trans then detune to 450hp ha ha awesome i got lots of work to do :roflmao:

In all seriousness sounds like punisher is a good guy try his tunes report back to us. Also to punisher get a trans and tell us how it goes for you as well

Ps welcome :hug: :spit:

Last edited:

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
...to the avatar master...gun hunted most of my life, but now I'm a bow hunter...gave up the easy way some yeere's ago...can you at least find a bow hunter to put in that stand...and be sure he's holding a HOYT!! :thumb: :D

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
...I'm old enough to have been on the very first internet "message boards" way back when they came about...when they first came into being, it didn't used to be this way at all...people were respectfull of others views or opinions...we discussed these views and opinions with each other in a civil way!!...now days however, it seems with each passing yeere some simply try to piss farther than others on them

I think you may like comp d better! This site is pretty laid back compared to others

Last edited: