what to do about GREEN hurting eyes

• Total voters

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
I don't get a chance to try them. They sound interesting.
...not just interesting JOSH H...but ADDICTING is a better description...if you have one neere you, be sure to give them a try next time they come around!!...you don't have to thank me now!!...but you will later!! :yumyum::D

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Joe
BIGGEST WINDOW LICKER IN VEGAS
2006 GMC 3500 D/A LBZ SRW CC/LB SLT 4x4
8" Fabtech lift 355/60/20 tires....some go fast goodies
13.20@106mph

:confused:
:roflmao:

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
...to whomever hooked me up with the AWESOME avatar just now...THANKS!! :woott:

...that is SCHWEET ...CAT'S are in the Peterbilts!!:woott:

...and the signature is funny too! :D

...as obviously I know more about my Deere-A-Max than many will ever know about their's :D :D

LBZoom

Apr 7, 2009
Thanks for the outpouring of support, and I'm glad booboo shares the same standpoint in some regards.

To help everyone understand smithLBZ's obsession with what everyone's highest hp tunes are from Punisher, let's travel back in time to late summer....

We took a buddy of mine's LBZ to a dyno day fully expecting to make 550rwhp, stock injectors, lift pump, 64mm Cheetah, built trans.....

On the third pull, (supposed to be the big one) the fuel pressure just dropped off halfway through the run, something that unfortunately had never happened before, we figured the FPRV popped open, it was also diagnosed later on to have 2 faulty injectors...we dyno'd 477rwhp instead....

Cory Smith stepped up in his 522rwhp LBZ and made 478rwhp.... 1 more than us and he's been obsessed with overlooking our mechanical issues that day and simply pointing out the fact that he can make 522rwhp on stock this and stock that....though I've yet to see it.

DUDE, you beat us by 1hp on a fully functioning truck.... get over yourself.... and nobody cares if it can be done on stock components, we all know it can some of us just think there's a better way than using all stock components.

And when I do build my tranny.... don't you worry about me getting enough "bang for my buck" out of that turbo son. :hug:

And yes, we have several 500+ hp trucks that are street driven...

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
My name is Don, y'all know what I mean? I don't know squat about a Duramax, but at least my tractor is green
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
This thread rocks.
Also.....

terex_logo.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
...LBZOOMdude...that adds a whole new perspective to the itch you just scratched...very nice in your reply too...FOUR HOOVES UP for that informational, yet polite postage :thumb:

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
Cheaper....in long run...no fuel only GREEN pasture, but might like it too.....shits GREEN:thumb::D
...LMFingAO(can I say that on heere?)...funny chit bro :D

...okay, been fun, been informative, but this old man has got to get up in the moring and eat so I can take my back pills!! :thumb:

...see you boyz later on!! :hello: