what to do about GREEN hurting eyes

• Total voters

lmm757

Sep 1, 2011
What's ur highest HP? Haha yes HP # are importnt but some of us like quick reliable well mannered drivable rigs and Punisher delivers just that. And its his ride no one else's so what's it matter what he installs bro?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What's ur highest HP? Haha yes HP # are importnt but some of us like quick reliable well mannered drivable rigs and Punisher delivers just that. And its his ride no one else's so what's it matter what he installs bro?
So you're saying he can't make a 500+ HP tune that is well mannered and driveable?

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
I know, Mike. That was more for the benefit of the tractor guy. I guess I should have done it like this.

Case
Kubota
:D
...OUCH...you really know how to hurt a guy!! :D

...is case still in business??...don't see them around much in the field...mainly see what's left of them in the repair shop :trueconfirmed:
...koobota makes lawn tractors right?? ;)

lmm757

Sep 1, 2011
Yalls confusing. just sayinpunisher knows what he's doin. Phone didn't refresh thred thot turbo issue was still up not font color war

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Yalls confusing. just sayinpunisher knows what he's doin. Phone didn't refresh thred thot turbo issue was still up not font color war
If a thread doesn't go off topic at least 3 times once it gets past 60 posts, there is something wrong. They tend to take their own course and can switch back and forth from topic to topic with ease.

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
So you're saying he can't make a 500+ HP tune that is well mannered and driveable?
...no offense meant, so please don't take any, but so that I may undeerestand...how did you get that from what he wrote in his reply??

...I guess everyone looks at things differently maybe, but that is not how I undeerestood his remarks about what he was asked about and replied to...

...did I miss something or was some text removed or edited before I read it?...

booboo

Apr 3, 2009
this thread is great. we got one guy fighting himself about tractors(we all know crops are green and tractors are RED) not to mention why would you talk back to Mike L?

anywho, the next guy gets bashed for running a big turbo stock trans combo. My question is why should anyone else care but him? If he likes it, go with it. Leave him alone and let him do his thing. He has a lot of satisfied customers, so he must be good at what he does, be it back asswards in your eyes or not.

Maybe Ill catch some slack too, but I want to put a stock vgt on my lb7 with a standalone controller from fleece. go ahead, tell me its a waste of time and money because i wont see moderate power increase. I DONT CARE. I wanna do it.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
this thread is great. we got one guy fighting himself about tractors(we all know crops are green and tractors are RED) not to mention why would you talk back to Mike L?

anywho, the next guy gets bashed for running a big turbo stock trans combo. My question is why should anyone else care but him? If he likes it, go with it. Leave him alone and let him do his thing. He has a lot of satisfied customers, so he must be good at what he does, be it back asswards in your eyes or not.

Maybe Ill catch some slack too, but I want to put a stock vgt on my lb7 with a standalone controller from fleece. go ahead, tell me its a waste of time and money because i wont see moderate power increase. I DONT CARE. I wanna do it.
It's a waste of time and money, and you'll lose power.

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
If a thread doesn't go off topic at least 3 times once it gets past 60 posts, there is something wrong. They tend to take their own course and can switch back and forth from topic to topic with ease.
...by the way and on a side note...seeing you like pancakes...I do too!!...did you get a chance to try those they offered at IHOP during the Christmas Holidays??...

...holy cow were those egg nog pancakes freaking AWESOME or what!! :woott::woott::woott:

booboo

Apr 3, 2009
not only did I not ask for your opinion josh, I said i didn't care. I want to try it just for the turbo braking aspect alone. why do you care what I do to MY truck? (with a built trans)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
...by the way and on a side note...seeing you like pancakes...I do too!!...did you get a chance to try those they offered at IHOP during the Christmas Holidays??...

...holy cow were those egg nog pancakes freaking AWESOME or what!! :woott::woott::woott:

I don't get a chance to try them. They sound interesting.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
not only did I not ask for your opinion josh, I said i didn't care. I want to try it just for the turbo braking aspect alone. why do you care what I do to MY truck? (with a built trans)
It was a joke. Chill out, dude. What you do with your truck is your business. You can paint it purple and put a Powerstroke in it for all I care.

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
...well maybe they are in the parallel universe you live in, but certainly not in the one I am successfully living in :D:D:D

...and FYI...I was NOT "talking back" to MIKE L ...that is YOUR interpretation and you are welcome to it :thumb:

...it just so happens that this is how an internet conversation is supposed to go between members...

...you notice the >>>---> :D and such that are used that show ones emotion that is to be applied to the comments associated with the postage??...

...yeah, okay...now you're getting it!...post on:woott: