what to do about GREEN hurting eyes

• Total voters

Chapman_4

Jan 18, 2012
I also have Tyler's tunes and would refer them to anybody out there. Best customer service I came across so far in the diesel world, especially in the state of Tennessee!

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
If money allows.....I would do something that would give more "bang-for-the-buck".....i.e.= built trans.
...smithlbz...thats cool :thumb:

...let me ask you so that I may undeerestand...it is okay if "my" bang for the buck is different from yours or someone elses??...

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
Yes it's perfectly fine.....but thats not the most practical thing to do.
...really...so is your idea of what is practical better than my idea of what is practical...

...or is your idea of what is practical just different than mine or someone elses idea of what is practical?...

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
...really...so is your idea of what is practical better than my idea of what is practical...

...or is your idea of what is practical just different than mine or someone elses idea of what is practical?...

Please switch over to black print as it bothers my eyes. You don't need to impress anyone anymore as to your love of green and john deere.

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
Please switch over to black print as it bothers my eyes. You don't need to impress anyone anymore as to your love of green and john deere.
...so you really want me to bother your eyes by going back to the standard plain jane black and white text color??...interesting :confused:

...I will give it some consideration ;)

...would it be okay if I were to tell you that I think your user name would look much better in GREEN instead of red :thumb:

...and you are correct...I DON'T need to impress anyone :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
...so you really want me to bother your eyes by going back to the standard plain jane black and white text color??...interesting :confused:

...I will give it some consideration ;)

...would it be okay if I were to tell you that I think your user name would look much better in GREEN instead of red :thumb:

...and you are correct...I DON'T need to impress anyone :D

But if my name wasn't in red I would not have the power to make you disappear. Now be nice.:D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Red
Orange
;)

They work the same way Josh.:thumb::D
On a side note, I have never banned anyone. Something like that would have to be discussed with the big powers. Rob is the guy you better not piss off. He has the keys to the kingdom and Kat gave them to him.:happy2:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
They work the same way Josh.:thumb::D
On a side note, I have never banned anyone. Something like that would have to be discussed with the big powers. Rob is the guy you better not piss off. He has the keys to the kingdom and Kat gave them to him.:happy2:
I know, Mike. That was more for the benefit of the tractor guy. I guess I should have done it like this.

Case
Kubota
:D