LB7: Project "I have a problem"

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
What's it cost to register a truck over there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
LS/4L60 swap or old school 350/th350?

Old school. I love the simple ole look of a 350-350 combo with 5 wires all clean and as little stuff in there as possible.. Have the 350 on the stand already for it.. Manual steering, power disc brakes.. I've got a 64 short bed frame sitting next to it for a body swap. Just waiting on timing to be right.. I've gotta quit buying boats and duramaxs first :rofl:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
What's it cost to register a truck over there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More than I like to pay.. 7% however my dad has dealer lisence and if you play your truck sales right you can use the sales tax paid on one for the next truck..

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Went back to the shop after I put the kiddos to bed and worked on the Lly. Installed 2" drop shackles, let the front end down, fixed a leaking injector line, installed a new heater core fitting, fixed the wire for the low coolant light, and then took it to tht car wash and sprayed it off.. New tires and alignment tomorrow..

Ordered new headlights and center capsid well. Trying to get it done and sold before I decide to keep it and sell the black truck. Pics in the am

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Went back to the shop after I put the kiddos to bed and worked on the Lly. Installed 2" drop shackles, let the front end down, fixed a leaking injector line, installed a new heater core fitting, fixed the wire for the low coolant light, and then took it to tht car wash and sprayed it off.. New tires and alignment tomorrow..

Ordered new headlights and center capsid well. Trying to get it done and sold before I decide to keep it and sell the black truck. Pics in the am

Damn you were not kidding when you said you would have it done my monday.:thumb:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Damn you were not kidding when you said you would have it done my monday.:thumb:

I'm new to ebay so im not sure I clicked the fastest shipping.. Hoping center caps are at least here next week. It gets a deep wash this weekend