Overkill vs Misery (video)

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Dan,

I was wrong :thumb:

I thought all the light stuff up front would have gotten to my 5500 lbs as well. :eek:

:hug:

a max of 1500 horse is still shy of the 1900 it has made, but who knows what it would run if it got 1900 to the ground :eek:

Who's your Daddy????:D:hug:

I am not the person you wronged.... I think this should be directed at someone else....

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Newly/Brian

Those videos are with Nitrous, The most recent Dynos were fuel only(that he made approx 1400rwhp). :D

No worries though! he's got another 3-600 hp on tap if needed. Now if he could only get the trans to stay together at those power levels....:woott:

Crazy. Bad ass truck for sure.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
OK so here is the official weight..... The truck was put on two different scales today in race trim with a 1/2 tank of fuel....

First scale showed 5860-5880 dancing between
Second Scale showed 5880-5900 dancing
:D

So this would put Overkill over class weight by 1400lbs and still knocking on the door of other class trucks....;)

This would put power output at 1375-1400 RWHP......:thumb:

Videos being loaded now......:)

tumblr_lvbbpgYqmA1r10pkdo1_400.gif

[YOUTUBE]TxuHtQyhXI4?t=19s[/YOUTUBE]

jkjkjkjkjkjk

And that was with D in the truck or truck only?

Does it matter lol, my dog weighs more than him haha.

Seriously though, I feel he brings that type of criticism on himself for asking like a high school prom queen, however there is no arguing he does push these trucks and is doing some neat things. He's one of the few people who I guess you could say can afford to run his mouth but anytime anyone runs their mouth they can and will get shot down simply for that fact. Maybe he has little man syndrome, IDK. I respect his trucks as most do, but don't feel shame in picking on sparkle britches.

Newly/Brian

Those videos are with Nitrous, The most recent Dynos were fuel only(that he made approx 1400rwhp). :D

No worries though! he's got another 3-600 hp on tap if needed. Now if he could only get the trans to stay together at those power levels....:woott:

oh I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert"

hahahaha jkjkjkjkjk:roflmao::hug:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Dan

It doesn't surprise me one bit. After seeing spooners truck I was surprised!

There is still 300lbs that he could lose. Its not much but everything helps imo.

Doubt he wants my help, but I'm willing.