Ok heres what I got behind the seat

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I have an atlas, a coat, blanket;), a jack that won't work on my lifted truck and an amplifier. That's all I can think of right now. What you got?:D

Last edited:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Towel, Efi Live and carrying case, usually seperate instead of being in the case, gloves, extra fuel hose, screw driver, some receipts........

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Well I cleaned my truck as I am getting 2-12's and an amp installed here right away and here's what I found - Let's see: Towel, coveralls, jack that I can't use, winter front, bumper cover, multimeter, 400w d/c-a/c converter, fan belt, seat cover, beer, vodka, pepsi, butter ripple, a couple granola bars, something that maybe used to be a sandwich at one time, safety glasses, sunglasses, riding goggles, a toque, gloves both leather and winter, socks (clean!), 3 cell phone chargers, GPS DC power supply, maps, a couple Diesel Power mags, 2 flashlights, my ES hat that has been mising for 3 months, and a #2 phillips screw driver.
And yes this was ALL neatly tucked under and behind the back seat-but mostly under!!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
first aid kit and a spare fuel filter and a tool kit
candles and and a emty soup can
jacket and some gloves
spare lightbulbs, high beam and low beam

SmokeAintBroke

<----Not my truck anymore
Dec 29, 2006
I got a 60" vented subwoofer enclosure with two rockford fosgate T2 12" subs. Two rockford bd 1501 amplifiers, and a 5 farad capacitor. And a nitorus bottle, but thats all i can fit.

c_murray7313

Addicted to HORSEPOWER!!!
Apr 2, 2007
Ocean City, Maryland
lets see here, i have an extension cord, a spare change of clothes, a spare uniform for each of the 4 jobs, 2 sets of fire gear, fire officer 1 textbook and notebooks, laptop and EFI Live in briefcase, and 2 10" subs with a 500watt amp. thats about all i can fit.