"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

chevor

Highway hauler.
Sep 17, 2015
On the Road
It's a different situation, #1 the speed limit on I 15 in Utah is 80 mph, and I let the left lane pass. And it certainly was no tow hauler.

Not letting the left lane pass is just being an asshole......

As my dad tells me, you just gotta let them go. Sooner or later they are gonna run into another asshole. Assholes take care of Assholes.

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

It's a different situation, #1 the speed limit on I 15 in Utah is 80 mph, and I let the left lane pass. And it certainly was no tow hauler.

Not letting the left lane pass is just being an asshole......

As my dad tells me, you just gotta let them go. Sooner or later they are gonna run into another asshole. Assholes take care of Assholes.

This was a special situation too :rofl: :rofl: you just keep callin that kettle, black

Last edited:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
This is a performance diesel board first and foremost... Cracks me up when people come on here and start calling others names and acting like they have never speed, not let someone in, or whatever, give me a f-big break and STFU!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
In terms of dangerous stunts, that wasn't all that dangerous. This isn't the 1960s, tires aren't crap, vehicles don't flip for no reason, and odds are this was under 100 MPH. We've all screwed with people at some point, and watching people try and rationalize how their new truck just got dusted by a 15 year old model is a lot of fun.

Plus, it takes two to tango, had the other truck not taken the bait, there wouldn't have been a race. No "innocent" parties were endangered here.

Sent from my Cat S60 using Tapatalk

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Lol it's lovely to see a older truck beat a newer truckwith all that weight on the back ha ha hilarious don't know what all the griping is for nobody got hurt both guys are fine and safe,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana

What did I do to the D MAX
today ?
Ordered a set of tunes from Danville! Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Brake fluid flush it sure was nasty for only being 5 years old... maybe I'm to hard on the brakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Ordered my CV’s from O’Reilly. $130 ish shipped for 2 with a lifetime warranty and $25 off coupon. Ordered my XD tie rods too. Thought about PPE or Fabtech but they had no warranty. Also put a deposit on my wheels and tires since they’re backordered. :woott:

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Ordered my CV’s from O’Reilly. $130 ish shipped for 2 with a lifetime warranty and $25 off coupon. Ordered my XD tie rods too. Thought about PPE or Fabtech but they had no warranty. Also put a deposit on my wheels and tires since they’re backordered. :woott:
I have the same cv's on my truck temporarily. The boots are crap on them. Feels like they will not last long. Going to reboot the the stock cv's with stock boots in the future.

7b53c3477fbc28bbf7410a7512c7fb06.jpg

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Unfortunately I only have one stocker left and it’s bad and the passenger is a Napa with a torn boot.

Also update! Someone just canceled their order for the wheels I wanted so I got theirs and they’re gonna be on their way! Screw you backorder!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I always seem to get good mileage in the mountains. Probably because the curves keep everyone's speed down, and as long as the hills aren't so steep that you ride the brakes down them, the coasting makes up for the extra fuel to go up.

Sent from my Cat S60 using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
It was between 45 and 65 the whole way. Not crazy hills. Not enough to downshift. Very surprised how torquey this lbz is compared to my lbz. Maybe it’s the vgt? Who knows