"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Oh I feel the same way. I'm pissed but I'm trying not to let it ruin my day. I used to be a little bastard and yea that idea never ever crossed my mind. I saran wrapped friends cars as jokes but always made up for it. I never ever would've considered ruining someone's paint

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
What is a 22 year old doing hanging out with a 13 and 15 year old? Sounds like a winner to me
The officer said the same thing. I guess the moms were like we thought it was odd a 22 yr old wanted to hang out. That being said the officer said they weren't gonna be getting mother of the year award and he said I highly doubt they are going to be able to help in any way financially

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Pink paint too huh. What an asshole.

Sucks man but your right it's paint and a tire. Time to make that bastard work until he pays off everyone's repair bill.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
What is a 22 year old doing hanging out with a 13 and 15 year old? Sounds like a winner to me

My first thoughts exactly.

Shitty luck Brock. Hopefully they make it right with everyone. Put all 3 of the sorry asses to work. That way they can pay everyone back 3x as fast.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Good news! Wife called body shop the police referred me to...asked them a price. They said bring it by as long as it's not the whole side it's free.

Problem is its on the window weather stripping, mudflap, mirror and cowling below the windshield and I doubt it come off that easy but I'm not a body guy so I could be wrong

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Gonna be tight at the fenders, 265/70 R17 no trimming whatsoever and miss the fender by about 3/4" ....

I have 285/70/r17 and the rub in the back of the fenders. 2005 gmc with a levelling kit. The bumper plastic is cut to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am at stock height and they fit fine. Cut the wheel well liner a little and pulled back the ebreak cable. The +18 offset helps. No rubbing at all.

I have ran it lower than stock height also with no rubbing too.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Paint is all cleaned off. Guy who worked at a body shop for 15 years and is now a supplier for the body shops in town used some paint thinner with some other stuff to tame down. He said with it being 80 and doing it outside it will evaporate fast enough to not harm the clear coat. Just told me to was it this weekend. So it'll get claybar, polish, wax. He said to use Goo gone and soapy water on the black plastic trim pieces and it won't fade the paint but will remove the pink.

So other than I'm out a tire that had 15-20k left in it I'm pretty happy and very thanful.

Guess I'll be buying my new tires sooner than later

Henry95

Apr 4, 2015
I am at stock height and they fit fine. Cut the wheel well liner a little and pulled back the ebreak cable. The +18 offset helps. No rubbing at all.

I have ran it lower than stock height also with no rubbing too.

Have to look at that. My fender liners need to be replaced though. Not much left of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Got out the xylene and finished getting all the little pink dots that were hard to see. Only pink left is on the black plastic of the door handle, mirror, cowl and small specs in the window trim and the mudflap. Needs clay barred something fierce...otherwise it's back to normal minus a pyo and tire.

I won't complain as it could have been alot worse

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Man that sucks. Someone would have been hurt if I caught them doing that to my truck, I'd be the one in jail. I have zero tolerance for shit like that, I was and still am a hellion and hard to shit and things like that never crossed my mind.
I'm exactly the same way. I would come unglued. I don't have the patience for people that inconsiderate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rootwalker

Jun 2, 2016
Egr

Installed blocker plate today. Had issues getting it to slide into place.....finally got it in, installed finger. 4" exhaust came in today, will get that done next week. After that I'm gonna start saving for the EFI or a PPE tuner "standard" or "economy". After that I'm probably done. Don't want to get real wild with her, she's got to last a long time......

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Installed blocker plate today. Had issues getting it to slide into place.....finally got it in, installed finger. 4" exhaust came in today, will get that done next week. After that I'm gonna start saving for the EFI or a PPE tuner "standard" or "economy". After that I'm probably done. Don't want to get real wild with her, she's got to last a long time......

What does this mean installed finger, you installed a fingerstick.?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Threw on some free 265 a/t tires that are chewed up to hell, lbz1991 let me borrow them for the dirt drags Tomorrow. Man are they scary on the street!

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
My cts2, egt probe, and autocal showed up this week! Got it all installed and its great. Impressed by dmaxstore by how quickly everything was processed and delivered :)