"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Made the 13 hour round trip yesterday to Mikes to get my girl back. :happy2:
Trans got refreshed plus some new changes, along with the C3 oiler.

For shits and giggles, weighed the truck.
4140 steers
5780 drives
9200 trailer
19,120lbs total, averaged 17mpg :woott:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
It is an brown wire I think. Or brown with white maybe behind the headlight switch

Grab a normal test light and go to the back of the dimmer switch and test each wire as your dimming with the headlighs on until you find the wire that dims.

That's how I do it
Thanks sometimes its easier to ask.. It simplifys thing and makes it quicker..
Going to get this on order tomorrow and mount my get in it
http://dirtyhookerdiesel.com/i-1490...pipe-with-egt-sensor-duramax-diesel-6-6l.html

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

4140 steers
5780 drives
9200 trailer

Be interesting to see how the new setup works.:D

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona

4140 steers
5780 drives
9200 trailer

Your truck looks great with that wrap Brian

SilveradoTwins02

Hopefully twins soon
Aug 5, 2014
Hanover PA
Rocker removal

I cut out the pass side rocker today. Pa winters have put a toll on these. Still need to remove drivers side and cab corner.
Also removed fluke tank and sender that has been broke for some time now,
Come to find out the float came off the lever. The sender is fine. It reads 39 to 253 ohms thru the sweep. Need to find a float. Anyone see this before and have a fix form it ???
picture.php
picture.php

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Replaced the hard brake line from the ABS junction block to the front drivers side flex line with brand new GM coated line. The guys in the other thread who said the GM lines fit better than the SS line kits they've installed tells me the SS kits SUCK bc this line was the correct length but that's about it. It's rough back in without rubbing anything but it's not where the old line was. Kinda disappointed about that but I didn't have time or patience to get it any better.

So that was actually last wk when I replaced the line. I just got around to bleeding the line today. Idk if my vacuum bleeder tool from HF was working right or not? I could pump it to 20-25 psi of vacuum & it wouldn't suck fluid out. I had to pump pedal to get it to force fluid out so idk if it's right or not. No more bubbles came thru so I buttoned it up & was gonna go for a ride to test it but the dang batteries are totally dead. Left jumper hooked up to my running truck for about 45min & nada. Would charge to about 10-11amps & no more. We knew they were dying last winter though so we'll get new ones before winter sets in here.

On my truck, I swapped out the flange that the tailgate pivots on that's on the drivers side. Mine had rusted off. My cables were also trashed. So this now the third set of cables I've put on this truck in about 90k miles! I need those VR Straps or whatever they're called. The ones that are SS flat stock instead of cables. But now I have a fully functioning tailgate again!

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Today I put Fleece trans lines on because I kept having trouble leaking ATF at the cooler fittings on the radiator, i put new thermostats in, a DRP egr delete tube, and serviced it up for the winter.

NKlamerus

Jan 31, 2014
Today I put Fleece trans lines on because I kept having trouble leaking ATF at the cooler fittings on the radiator, i put new thermostats in, a DRP egr delete tube, and serviced it up for the winter.
Mine are leaking as well.

was it a hard replacement? You didn't drain the tranny did you?

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Not my Dmax, but I put some new Kenwood Excelon speakers in our 930 Fendt along with an Excelon amp feeding a JL 10" sub behind the seat. I put an Excelon x798 in for a head unit a little while back and really like it. The only other thing I might try is a wires marine remote mounted to the armrest. It's a little tough to adjust the radio when you are going across a field, Fendt doesn't give you anything to brace your hand on like other OEMs. The Kenwood wireless remote is kind of finicky which is why I want to give the hardwired remote a try.

I'll snap some pics tomorrow when I get the amp wiring all tidied up, mount the amp and sub box and put the interior back together.

It sounds amazing though, tested it out with a lot of Primus, Tool and some RHCP.

Do have this Snapchat I took of the speakers. Previously there were no speakers in here, the headliner is molded for them though as it is a factory option to get 4 speakers instead of two. Just had to drill the holes. Ran into some clearance issues with the one, it was almost too deep and the magnet kept wanting to stick to the ROPS.

434537481fb591999f3c82a14f871a5e.jpg

Factory Pana-pacific radio and factory front speakers which are pretty impressive for just being 4-5" speakers. The little box next to radio is Bluetooth mic.

61ddd690c492b6c2eccbe34ba623e2e4.jpg

For those who can't figure out what a Fendt is lol.

89983587122cf7f897d0bccf6042efd2.jpg