"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
its 39* outside right now... F@#K winter and cold weather...

Debadged, demolded, deep cleaned it, egr blocked and 125 tune, new 5100 shocks sitting on the bench but need time. It back to work for it tomorrow, back to being a mud ball

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Got this in the mail today...
And managed to get it on too
;)

:woott:

DP stg2 3794va
x4fd55.jpg

epg03r.jpg

Unfortunately, not all the vendors I ordered parts from this week are as awesome as the crew at Danville Performance....probably cuz they weren't forum sponsors :rolleyes:
I didn't get everything I needed to complete my engine install, so maybe Monday she'll run
:mad:

HUGE THANKS to Whitney and Chris over at Danville tho, you guys rock!
:hug:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
;)

DP stg2 3794va
x4fd55.jpg

epg03r.jpg

Unfortunately, not all the vendors I ordered parts from this week are as awesome as the crew at Danville Performance....probably cuz they weren't forum sponsors :rolleyes:
I didn't get everything I needed to complete my engine install, so maybe Monday she'll run

Let us know how you like it.. I really want one for my reg cab zf-6 truck.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
you betcha, I will in a couple weeks fer sure.
that will give me some time to break this new engine in and get calibrated ECM/TCM tuning for the new turbo.

heck, who am I kiddin, I'll probably be typing about it an hour after my first drive
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
;)

DP stg2 3794va
x4fd55.jpg

epg03r.jpg

Sweeeeet that thing would be awesome with a 475/480 pushing through it :thumb: I can't wait to see her run.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Took the truck out to the track for some TnT with the new turbo setup. fuel only, on street tires it back halfed 32mph ET was junk, but it's gunna be a runner for sure.:woott: race weight 5560.

1/8- 95mph
1/4- 127mph

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Who is modifying your ECM/TCM tuning?
DuramaxTuner for the TCM, Mark for the ECM

Hopefully Mark Broviak
:thumb:
Sweeeeet that thing would be awesome with a 475/480 pushing through it :thumb: I can't wait to see her run.
I'm thinking GTX 45xx
What you doing for motor mounts? Stock, stock bolted, or some MA style?
I bolted them, I was gonna get poly mounts but figured I don't need them and I would really prefer to run an AF cam if I'm gonna run stiffer mounts. That, and I couldn't really afford 1 more thing right now
:eek:

Took the truck out to the track for some TnT with the new turbo setup. fuel only, on street tires it back halfed 32mph ET was junk, but it's gunna be a runner for sure.:woott: race weight 5560.

1/8- 95mph
1/4- 127mph
Nice Bri!
I want to see a picture of the new setup
Me too, but ol hondarider is pretty stingy on the pics
:rofl:

And to keep it real and on topic...

2r3bdc9.jpg

Got the engine in and charged the batteries...
I guess 9 stagnant months took it's roll on them :baby:

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I also got an MBRP 4" turn down exhaust to replace my DIY garage hero edition turn down I made out of a 4" Diamond Eye single rear exit system to clear my swaybar a couple years ago...
Now that the engine and downpipe are in I'll get it installed this weekend, probably today
:D

If any locals (Seattle/Washingtonians) want a good 4" exhaust, you can have that DE downpipe back exhaust
:thumb: