"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Can you manually regen them? It doesn't have an owners manual but it does puke gobs of white blue smoke getting on the interstate shortly after leaving the light

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Can you manually regen them? It doesn't have an owners manual but it does puke gobs of white blue smoke getting on the interstate shortly after leaving the light

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You can manually regen with a cts2...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Know anybody with a snap on scanner? Think you might be able to thru that too...

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
Finally got all the wiring done on my lbz/zf6 swap and it fires up with the key and clutch, just like factory! :woott:
I had everything right on the engine side but the pink wire on the clutch pedal needs to be cut and grounded.

I'm pumped.. It's been 2 years since I took the truck apart

7b26cbac5c31fba0df5567a6834a77a5.jpg

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
I put my insight monitor/egt probe in. So far I’m liking it. Waiting for the lift pump still. Stupid wif plug is leaking and I’m not fixing it lol. I get to prime the filter every morning :thumb:. I had an airdog on the ‘04. Gonna try the BD pump this time.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Where is the WIF leaking from? Mine split at the drain and within 3 days it was a steady stream.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
I haven’t even looked yet. I don’t know if it’s the original one or not. The truck has almost 300,00 miles. From what I can tell it only leaks right after I prime it. Throughout the day it doesn’t leak.

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
got the bed off thursday to fix the spot welds that gave out on the top up by the cab. Then on the the laundry list of stuff

3/4'' rear U bolts
removed add-a-leaf
new rear shocks
fabricate a spare tire carrier in stock location
front diff leaking at case halves
new pitman arm
removing underhood filter, installing custom setup under truck
change trans fluid

maybe make a new front bumper

maybe looking at getting a crew cab

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 67
  • bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
Well, after 4 years of duramax ownership, I have finally thrown down the dough and got myself a built trans.. I drove out to SDP (2 1/2 hour drive) and they built it. Along with other things I wanted to have done as well. The trans feels a lot better so far, although I won't be able to put it to the test until I get myself a lift pump, and some stronger tunes.
It was a great experience to finally go to SDP!

Last edited:

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Had safelite do the windshield this morning, got the sun visor strip up top too :)

Ordered rotors and pads for all four corners, and alignment scheduled for next week. Also ordered a wheel speed sensor so I can stop having an angry ABS system.

Winter is coming :eek: